Help finding comment about 'Hopital

• Thread starter Galadirith
  • Start date
In summary: PPA172,M1In summary, the conversation is about a person trying to find an article they read about mathematicians who were followers of Newton and Leibniz, including l'Hopital. The article also mentions how l'Hopital had a public disagreement with Leibniz and published several works on the subject. The person asks for help in finding the article and someone suggests using Google to search for "Leibniz L'Hopital" as a starting point.
Galadirith
Hi guys. I little while ago I remember reading on some article on the internet something we there was a comment about hopital. I can not remember the exact wording but to the best of memory it initially talked about the mathematicians that were followers of Newton, and then those who were follows of Leibniz including l'Hopital. It then went on to say how l'Hopital didn't help Leibniz immensely as he was quite public about area views and making his point known and published quite a few works with regards to Leibniz.

Now I know this is a total needle in a haystack but has anyone read anything that resembles my description of the paragraph. I have tracked back over all my history related to calculus, I can't find it anywhere, so I tried searching again, starting with Wiki and then just random hits from Google and still nothing. I am positive that it did exist, however due to Wiki's ever-changing nature it may be someone edited that out. I will be checking googles Cache of the various wiki pages, as in the past when I thought I had read something then check back on Wiki it was gone, then thought of googles cache and lo and behold what I had read was there. At the moment I can't check googles cache as Google thinks I am a bot as I am through my schools proxy server at the moment.

Thanks guys, I know this is very very ambiguous but I am desperate to find that article :-)

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What is the importance of finding comments about hospitals?

Finding comments about hospitals is important for several reasons. First, it can help us understand the quality of care provided by a hospital and its reputation among patients. It can also provide insights into the strengths and weaknesses of a hospital's facilities, staff, and overall operations. Additionally, comments from patients can help identify areas for improvement and help hospitals enhance their services.

2. Where can I find comments about hospitals?

There are several sources where you can find comments about hospitals. One option is to search online review websites such as Yelp or Google Reviews. You can also visit the hospital's website or social media pages to see if they have a section for patient comments. Another option is to reach out to friends, family, or community members who have had experiences with the hospital and ask for their feedback.

3. How can I ensure the validity of comments about hospitals?

When reading comments about hospitals, it's important to consider the source and the context of the comment. Look for patterns in the comments rather than focusing on individual opinions. You can also check if the comments are coming from verified patients or from anonymous sources. Additionally, be aware of any biases or conflicts of interest that may influence the comments.

4. How can comments about hospitals impact healthcare decisions?

Comments about hospitals can have a significant impact on healthcare decisions. Patients often rely on the experiences of others to make decisions about their own healthcare. Positive comments can increase confidence in a hospital's services, while negative comments can deter patients from seeking care at a particular hospital. Healthcare providers and policymakers also use comments as feedback to improve the quality of care in hospitals.

5. How can hospitals use comments to improve their services?

Hospitals can use comments to gain insights into patient experiences and identify areas for improvement. They can also use comments as a form of feedback to track their performance over time. Hospitals can also respond to comments and address any concerns or issues raised by patients. By actively listening to patient feedback, hospitals can enhance their services and provide better care to their patients.