What material would i need to make this experiment?

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of using a magic water bucket with a "special" force field and a series of floating balls to demonstrate the concept of buoyancy and gravity. The person also mentions having spare excluse for sale on eBay.
eosphorus
basically on the right side you have one meter depth water and on the left side one meter of air contact dry and both sides comunicated through a two doors excluse in the bottom

a series of very well floating balls is made go through the excluse to first go up by buoyancy and second go down with gravity and then again through the excluse to repeat the process

Any help of what materials could i use to test this idea?

Physics news on Phys.org
You'll need a magic water bucket with a "special" force field that doesn't let water out the hole, but let's the balls into the water.

I happen to have one, that I'll sell you for a mere $2000.00.

I just happen to have some spare excluse I just put on Ebay. Cheap at $300 a quart.

1. What are the necessary materials for this experiment?

The materials needed for an experiment can vary based on the specific procedure and hypothesis being tested. Generally, the materials required will be listed in the experiment's instructions or protocol. Common materials used in experiments include beakers, graduated cylinders, test tubes, pipettes, and various chemicals or substances.

2. Do I need any special equipment for this experiment?

Some experiments may require specialized equipment such as a microscope, spectrophotometer, or centrifuge. If an experiment requires any special equipment, it should be listed in the materials section of the instructions or protocol. If you do not have access to the necessary equipment, you may need to modify the experiment or find an alternative method.

3. Are there any specific brands or types of materials that work best for this experiment?

In general, the brand or type of materials used in an experiment should not significantly affect the results. However, if a specific brand or type is recommended, it is best to follow those guidelines. Using different materials may result in slightly different outcomes, but this can also be seen as a way to test the experiment's reliability and reproducibility.

4. Can I substitute any materials for those listed in the experiment?

In most cases, it is not recommended to substitute materials in an experiment without first consulting with a mentor or instructor. Changing materials may alter the outcome of the experiment and affect its validity. If you do need to substitute materials, make sure they have similar properties and functions as the original materials.

5. How much of each material do I need for the experiment?

The amount of materials needed for an experiment can vary based on the size and scope of the experiment. This information should be included in the materials section of the instructions or protocol. It is important to accurately measure and use the specified amounts of materials to ensure consistent and reliable results.