Are you out there somewhere? Who is lost?

• Thread starter Werdatothewise
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lost
In summary: Ok, so now what? In summary, Contributors to the AMW Bonfire have magical powers that allow them to see and communicate with each other even when they are offline.
Werdatothewise
Are you out there somewhere? Who is lost?

Are you out there somewhere? I seemed to have misplaced you and a few others...

A little shout now and then is good - 'specially for people like me who have this need to keep track of others.

Now! Where is everyone else, and what have you all been doing? What are your assignments? How is your class load? Who is taking BEYOND 12 CREDIT HOURS? :smile:

As I am teaching at the U again this year, so I question those learning in a higher education (setting) adjusting thus far to date?

Slobby Hugs, Werdas'

Physics news on Phys.org
Werdatothewise said:

A little shout now and then is good - 'specially for people like me who have this need to keep track of others.

Now! Where is everyone else, and what have you all been doing? What are your assignments? How is your class load? Who is taking BEYOND 12 CREDIT HOURS? :smile:

As I am teaching at the U again this year, so I question those learning in a higher education (setting) adjusting thus far to date?

Slobby Hugs, Werdas'

Hi Werdas! Here's that little shout you asked for.

Little Shout :biggrin: :rofl:

How have you been! Haven't seen you in a while! (Course, I haven't been here much lately myself - VERY busy with work and gardening/landscaping etc.) I'm not taking any classes this term (maybe next term, tho) - just still delivering ionizing radiation and non-ionic compounds to unsuspecting people in a hospital setting... : :biggrin: :biggrin:

What are you teaching?

Werdatothewise said:

Slobby Hugs, Werdas'

Erm... Are you feeling lonely?

We are all out here and I heard the shouting. It was a bit flat for my liking but it soon bent back into tune.

I have started college in England and had problems with my timetable. Sorted them and now do not start until Monday. I must have had about 12 weeks off. :biggrin:
I went out yesterday and my face is all itchy because I had to lay in grass. Not nice.

I hope, therefore, by my other comments that I have no class load at the moment and I have no assignments.

So you teach Werdas. Erm... I can't imagine that. Does that mean you have rather starnge lessons (with strange wordings and unicorns and banana monsters... oh. I have gone off on one :redface: :biggrin: ).

Anyway there we are. I am here. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Tsu, how can you turn your greenlight off?

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Tsu, how can you turn your greenlight off?

By going offline? Magic? :uhh:

amwbonfire said:
By going offline? Magic? :uhh:

She posted her post seconds before mine.

The Bob (2004 ©)

Oh God, now I am really scared... :uhh:

Could it be ghosts?

Tsunami, tell us how you did it!

Andy
AMW Bonfire

PF Contributors have magical powers. Tsu has the "invisible" option turned on. Other members can't tell when she is online.

(Unless of course you're a mentor. We come with built in 'see invisible' magical powers)

*fear us*

*we are everywhere*

:tongue:

Evo said:
PF Contributors have magical powers. Tsu has the "invisible" option turned on. Other members can't tell when she is online.

Oh ok. I will have to be vary. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

1. Are you out there somewhere?

This question is often asked in the context of searching for extraterrestrial life. The answer is that there is currently no evidence of intelligent life existing beyond Earth, but scientists continue to search for signs of life in other parts of the universe.

2. Who is lost?

This question could have different meanings, but in the context of space exploration, it could refer to astronauts or spacecraft that have gone missing. In most cases, these lost individuals or objects are eventually located and recovered.

3. How do you search for extraterrestrial life?

Scientists use a variety of methods to search for signs of life beyond Earth. These include scanning for radio signals, looking for habitable planets, and examining the chemical composition of distant objects.

4. What are the implications of finding extraterrestrial life?

If scientists were to find evidence of intelligent life beyond Earth, it would have significant implications for our understanding of the universe and our place within it. It could also lead to new technological advancements and philosophical debates.

5. Is there any evidence of extraterrestrial life?

Despite many scientific efforts, there is currently no conclusive evidence of extraterrestrial life. However, there have been some intriguing discoveries, such as the potential for microbial life on Mars, which continue to fuel the search for life beyond Earth.