Where can I find detailed Particle/parton data table for some resonances?

In summary, the conversation is about finding detailed information on two resonances, Delta(1950) and N+(1700), which are not listed on a specific website. The suggestion is to try the Particle Data Group website, but the person asking has not been able to find certain information such as w-cut and SU(3). There is a suggestion to calculate the energy for specific decays and the conversation ends with a question about whether the mentioned properties are related to particles.
Physics news on Phys.org
tom.stoer said:
Try the Particle Data Group http://pdg.lbl.gov/

Thank you. I tried, but can't find some information such as w-cut, SU(3)

amy2012 said:
Thank you. I tried, but can't find some information such as w-cut, SU(3)
Are you sure those are particle properties?
The quantum numbers are given, and for specific decays you can calculate the energy yourself.

1. Where can I find a detailed particle data table?

The most commonly used and reliable source for detailed particle data tables is the Particle Data Group website, maintained by the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. They have an extensive collection of data tables for various particles, including resonances.

2. Are there any other sources for particle data tables?

Yes, there are other sources such as the CERN Document Server and the INSPIRE-HEP database. However, the Particle Data Group website is considered the most comprehensive and up-to-date source for particle data tables.

3. How often are the particle data tables updated?

The Particle Data Group website updates their data tables every two years, with minor updates in between. The latest version, known as the Particle Data Group Review, was released in 2020.

4. Can I access the particle data tables for free?

Yes, the Particle Data Group website allows free access to their data tables. They also have an interactive online version known as the Particle Data Explorer, which allows for easy navigation and visualization of the data.

5. Can I find data tables specifically for resonances?

Yes, the Particle Data Group website has a section dedicated to resonances, where you can find detailed data tables for various resonances. You can also use their search function to filter and find specific resonances of interest.