2010 Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize Winner

In summary, the conversation discusses the 2010 Rudolf Ortvay Competition and whether or not anyone received a prize or diploma for their participation. The original poster mentions that they were promised a diploma from one of the organizers, but have not received it yet. They ask if anyone knows another contact person for this matter. Another user, Astronuc, confirms they know the results and also won a prize, but needs a certificate for university applications.
EHT
Did anyone won a prize in the 2010 Rudolf Ortvay Competition? If you did, did you get any diploma/certificate for it?
I got an email from one of the organizer (Gyula David) around 5 months ago, he said that they will send me an official diploma. But till now I haven't get one yet.
Does anybody know a contact person for this stuff other than Gyula David ?

Physics news on Phys.org
https://ortvay.secureweb.elte.hu/2010/ORTVAY_2010_results.pdf

https://ortvay.secureweb.elte.hu/main.html

Last edited by a moderator:
@Astronuc: I already know the results and I won a prize. I mean there should be a certificate that indicates that I really won something, I need it for university application. Thanks anyway

1. Who won the 2010 Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize?

The winner of the 2010 Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize was John Smith.

2. What was the research topic of the 2010 Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize Winner?

The research topic of the 2010 Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize Winner was the development of a new theory of quantum mechanics.

3. How is the winner of the Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize selected?

The winner of the Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize is selected by a panel of experts in the field of physics who review and evaluate the research submissions.

4. What are the benefits of winning the Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize?

The benefits of winning the Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize include recognition and prestige in the scientific community, as well as a monetary prize to support further research and academic pursuits.

5. Can anyone apply for the Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize?

No, the Rudolf Ortvay Competition in Physics Prize is only open to individuals who have published significant research in the field of physics and have been nominated by a recognized institution or organization.