Was Einstein Wrong About Singularity Theory?

• Thread starter Sariaht
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Track
In summary, the singularity theory was wrong. Proof for that was given by physicists including Einstein. They showed that the universe inflated and we are not in the middle. Also, the CMB does not maintain the same temperature.
Sariaht
Proof for that Einsteins singularity theory was wrong:

If the universe from the beginning was a singularity, it did not only spread over space instantly, but also kept the same temperature doing this, cause it's said we might observe big bang one day, and thereby it happened there at the same time as here. We would also be in the middle.

Since every point can be seen as an origo in a neverending space, the universe is a net. What else can it be?

Lets say that the net in the beginning were in c, cause all stringtheorists must agree on that.

Looking closer, we see that there are only ins and outs in the vibration, like in a feather. All with me there?

What if the ins could not become outs but moved vice versa, this would explain Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

Boblock's sink-source equations should cover why ins attracts outs via the electromagnetic force. The rest has been revealed by those stringphysicists.

What do you think so far; am I on the right track?

Physics news on Phys.org
The universe did not spread. It inflated. We are not in the middle, and the big bang occurred at every position in the universe. The CMB has also not maintained the same "temperature".

What's the CMB?

I ment the temperature registered at a constant timedistance from Big Bang.

My point is (among others) that we are not in the middle of the universe.

Last edited:
CMB: Cosmic Microwave Background

Essentially, residual radiation from the Big Bang, from which we can calculate a temperature. What other "temperature registered" could you mean?

Originally posted by FZ+
CMB: Cosmic Microwave Background

Essentially, residual radiation from the Big Bang, from which we can calculate a temperature. What other "temperature registered" could you mean?

The temperature inside the big bang, T/(4qr2bb).

q = pi.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Sariaht
What's the CMB?

nuff said.

As i recall theories of a big bang singularity have been alrgely discarded, i remember hawking discarding his PhD research on the subject. But not sure.

Originally posted by franznietzsche
nuff said.
Agreed. Sariaht, clearly before you can rewrite our theories on how the universe works, you must first understand what it is you are endeavouring to overturn and the evidence that supports it. Otherwise, you're just spinning your wheels in place.

1. How do I know if I am on the right track with my scientific research?

The best way to determine if you are on the right track with your research is to regularly consult with your colleagues, mentors, and other experts in your field. They can provide valuable feedback and help you identify any potential flaws or gaps in your work.

2. What are some signs that I am on the right track with my scientific experiments?

Some signs that you are on the right track with your experiments include consistent and reproducible results, a strong theoretical basis for your methods, and the ability to make predictions and draw conclusions based on your data.

3. How can I ensure that I am on the right track with my data analysis?

To ensure that you are on the right track with your data analysis, it is important to carefully plan and document your analysis methods. This will allow you to identify and address any potential biases or errors in your analysis, and also make your results more transparent and reproducible.

4. What should I do if I feel like I am not on the right track with my research?

If you feel like you are not on the right track with your research, it is important to seek guidance from your mentors or colleagues. They can help you identify any potential issues and provide suggestions for how to move forward. It is also important to regularly review and reflect on your methods and results to ensure that they align with your research goals and objectives.

5. How can I stay motivated and focused to ensure that I am on the right track with my research?

Staying motivated and focused can be challenging, especially when facing obstacles or setbacks in your research. To maintain motivation, it is important to set realistic goals and celebrate small successes along the way. It can also be helpful to regularly revisit your research goals and remind yourself of the bigger picture and impact of your work.