What the cosecha-transmisiones are?

• Thread starter kevinnn
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a video by Boards of Canada and the mention of "cosecha-transmisiones" in the comments. The group is wondering what the cosecha-transmisiones are and someone mentions that the song may contain a hidden password for it. The person asking for information has done some research but is still confused and would appreciate any information. They mention finding an article on Spin that talks about a code in the band's new album "Tomorrow's Harvest," but they still don't fully understand it. They also mention noticing a set of x's and dashes in the song.
kevinnn
I was watching a video by Boards of Canada and in the comments the cosecha-transmisiones were brought up. Does anyone know what the cosecha-transmisiones are? They said that the song contained a second password for the cosecha-transmisiones hidden in it (I can't even judge this statement because I have absolutely no idea what it is). I have never seen the internet give so little (no) information on it. Any information appreciated. Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
ok i found some information but I'm still confused.

Thank you. That was the same site I was just looking at. Seems like a lot of work. Thats why I feel like I still don't fully get it. I like the song and there is definitely evidence for a code because a set of x's and dashes appear during the song real quickly.

I am not familiar with the term "cosecha-transmisiones" in relation to Boards of Canada or any other scientific context. However, from my research, it appears that "cosecha-transmisiones" is a phrase used by the band in some of their music and artwork. It may have a deeper meaning or symbolism within their work, but it is not a widely known or recognized concept outside of their fan base. It is possible that the mention of a "second password" could be a reference to a hidden message or code within their music, but without more context or information, it is difficult to determine the exact meaning. I would suggest reaching out to the band or their fans for further insight into the meaning of "cosecha-transmisiones" within their art.

1. What are cosecha-transmisiones?

Cosecha-transmisiones are a type of agricultural technology that combines harvesting and transmission systems. They are designed to automate the process of harvesting and transporting crops from the field to storage or processing facilities.

2. How do cosecha-transmisiones work?

Cosecha-transmisiones use a combination of mechanical and electronic components to harvest and transport crops. They typically have sensors to detect ripe crops, cutting and collection mechanisms, and conveyor belts or other transmission systems to transport the harvested crops.

3. What are the benefits of using cosecha-transmisiones?

Cosecha-transmisiones offer several benefits, including increased efficiency, reduced labor costs, and improved crop quality. They can also help reduce the time between harvesting and processing, resulting in fresher and higher quality products.

4. Are cosecha-transmisiones environmentally friendly?

Yes, cosecha-transmisiones can be environmentally friendly. They can help minimize soil compaction and reduce the use of chemicals, as they are designed to target specific areas for harvesting. They also reduce the need for manual labor, which can be physically demanding and potentially harmful to the environment.

5. How widespread is the use of cosecha-transmisiones?

The use of cosecha-transmisiones is still relatively new, but it is gaining popularity in the agricultural industry. It is currently most commonly used in large-scale commercial farming operations, but smaller farms are also starting to adopt this technology. As the technology continues to advance and become more affordable, it is expected to become more widespread in the future.