AFC Champions League 2011: Google Caching Tips

• Thread starter altiusdirecto
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Google
In summary: Google will eventually find and cache it. In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of a newly created page on AFC Champions League 2011 not being cached by Google search engine after 25 days. The speaker suggests asking for help in Google's webmaster forum and mentions the importance of getting a link from an already indexed site. They also provide tips on how to promote the page and get it cached quickly.
altiusdirecto
Hi every body

25 days back I was created a new page AFC Champions league 2011, but till now that page is not cached by google search engine.
Please suggest me what can i do for google caching.
<<link deleted>>

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
I suggest you ask about this in Google's official volunteer-assisted webmaster forum for such issues:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Webmasters/label?lid=41234c84d9491af8&hl=en

Most of the "helpers" there are not Google employees, but they're very knowledgeable.

One of the more important things you can do is get a link from a site or page that is already indexed by Google. We're not in the business of helping people promote their sites, which is why your link has been removed. :wink:

Last edited:
It's probably cached by now, but for future reference Tweet the url and it'll be cached really quickly... especially if you have a few followers. If you don't tweet... submit it to stumbleupon. If you don't stumble, post a link on your Fb wall, If you don't Facebook go to http://goo.gl shorten the url, email the shortened url to a friend and have them click it.

There are a hundred other ways...

1. What is the AFC Champions League 2011?

The AFC Champions League 2011 was an annual football competition organized by the Asian Football Confederation. It featured the top clubs from Asian countries competing for the title of the best team in Asia.

2. What are Google caching tips?

Google caching refers to the process of storing web pages and their content in the Google search index. Google caching tips are techniques and strategies that can help improve the speed and efficiency of this process, making your website more visible and accessible to users.

3. How can Google caching benefit my website?

Google caching can benefit your website in several ways. It can improve the loading speed of your web pages, making them more user-friendly and increasing your website's ranking on Google search results. It can also help with website maintenance and reduce server load.

4. What are some tips for optimizing Google caching for my website?

Some tips for optimizing Google caching for your website include regularly updating your website's content, using a sitemap to help Google crawl and index your pages, and optimizing images and other media for quicker loading times. It's also important to minimize unnecessary redirects and broken links.

5. Are there any potential drawbacks to Google caching?

There are some potential drawbacks to Google caching, such as the possibility of outdated versions of your web pages being displayed to users and some content, such as dynamically generated pages, not being cached at all. It's important to regularly check and update your website's cached pages to avoid these issues.