How Do I Identify the Nuclei Wall and Two Major Types of Fungi?

In summary, the conversation is about a person needing help finding information on the "nuclei wall" and the two major types of fungi for an assignment. They have searched online and in books but have not been successful. They are also questioning if they mean "nuclear wall" instead. Someone suggests looking up FSHN101 Starch and another person mentions that nuclei is the plural form of nucleus. They also suggest searching for taxonomy of fungi for the second question.
DEWANA
please help me...

I can't find the "NUCLEI WALL"

it says I must decribe the structure from the fungi and Include the nuclei wall but I can not find it anywhere as well not on the INternet or on books...

Maybe someone could helpp me...

And the other question is I must Include the "TWO MAJOR TYPES OF FUNGI" which I can not find...I hope someone is answer me...please...

Thanks

Maria

Physics news on Phys.org
Do you mean nuclear wall?

Hi thanks for the FAST answer:eek:) no on my assingment sheet says "NUCLEI WALL"
its in the fungi...

I can not find it anywhere

Google: FSHN101 Starch

I think Jim may be onto something.. Did you know nuclei is just 'more than one' nucleus?
It is the plural form. Do you know what the nucleus contains as compared with the rest of the cellular material? For your second question, you would do well to try a web search on taxonomy of fungi.

What is a nuclei wall?

The nuclei wall is a membrane that surrounds the nucleus of a cell. It separates the genetic material in the nucleus from the rest of the cell.

Why is the nuclei wall important?

The nuclei wall is important because it provides structural support and protection for the nucleus. It also regulates the movement of molecules in and out of the nucleus, allowing for proper functioning of the cell.

How can I locate the nuclei wall?

The nuclei wall can be located using a microscope. It appears as a thin, transparent layer that surrounds the darkly stained nucleus. Specialized staining techniques can also be used to make the nuclei wall more visible.

What is the composition of the nuclei wall?

The nuclei wall is primarily made up of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates. It also contains specialized structures called nuclear pores, which allow for the exchange of materials between the nucleus and the rest of the cell.

What happens to the nuclei wall during cell division?

During cell division, the nuclei wall dissolves so that the genetic material can be evenly distributed to the daughter cells. After division is complete, the nuclei wall reforms around the newly formed nuclei in each cell.