Web Designer with a twist recommendations

• Thread starter rhody
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Web
In summary, a web designer with a twist is an innovative and creative individual who brings a unique approach to designing websites. They are experts in creating visually appealing and user-friendly websites, while also incorporating unconventional elements and techniques to make the website stand out. Some recommendations for a web designer with a twist include staying up-to-date with the latest design trends, constantly experimenting and pushing boundaries, and being open to feedback and collaboration. With their unconventional approach, a web designer with a twist can bring a fresh and exciting perspective to any project.
rhody
Gold Member
As a favor for a friend I need the following:

A web developer who can offer their services to put the meat behind a web site, they are from a foreign country if that matters.

1: order processing
2: backup of all customer client contact information securely
3: handle clients from multiple countries, languages, currencies
4: have traceback to trend where customers originate
5: be able to use all major credit cards, PayPal
6: once website is established, software to add content, video's etc..
7: most important is honest/trustworthy
8: can produce the product based on estimate and schedule and deliver on time
9: the goal is a debugged working secure website in two to three months

This person has been taken for a ride before. I am trying to do the right thing by
steering them in the right direction. I know this crowd will not let me down.

Rhody...

Computer science news on Phys.org
Hi Rhody, what I can recommend is going through a site like http://www.elance.com

At Elance you can post your project and have freelance developers bid on your project. I've used the site several times in the past and was always happy with the results as long as you thoroughly investigate the bidders.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Hi Rhody, what I can recommend is going through a site like http://www.elance.com

At Elance you can post your project and have freelance developers bid on your project. I've used the site several times in the past and was always happy with the results as long as you thoroughly investigate the bidders.
Muchos gracias Greg...

Rhody... :smile:

1. What is a "Web Designer with a twist"?

A "Web Designer with a twist" is a unique type of web designer who not only has the technical skills to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites, but also has a creative and innovative approach to design. They are able to think outside of the box and come up with unique and unexpected solutions to design challenges.

2. How is a "Web Designer with a twist" different from a traditional web designer?

A "Web Designer with a twist" differs from a traditional web designer in that they have a more artistic and creative approach to design. They are not restricted by conventional design norms and are able to bring a unique and unexpected twist to their designs. They also have a strong understanding of user experience and are able to create websites that are both visually appealing and functional.

3. What kind of skills does a "Web Designer with a twist" possess?

A "Web Designer with a twist" possesses a combination of technical and creative skills. They have a strong understanding of web design principles, coding languages, and design software, as well as a keen eye for aesthetics and a flair for creative thinking. They also have strong communication and problem-solving skills, allowing them to effectively collaborate with clients and come up with unique design solutions.

4. How can a "Web Designer with a twist" benefit my business?

A "Web Designer with a twist" can benefit your business by creating a unique and eye-catching website that will stand out from your competitors. Their innovative approach to design can help to attract and retain customers, as well as improve user experience and increase conversions. They can also bring fresh ideas and perspectives to your website, helping to keep your online presence relevant and engaging.

5. How do I find a "Web Designer with a twist" for my project?

To find a "Web Designer with a twist", you can start by researching and looking at the portfolios of different web designers. Look for designers who have a strong creative element in their work and have a track record of producing unique and innovative designs. You can also ask for referrals from other businesses or reach out to design agencies that specialize in this type of design. It's important to communicate your specific needs and expectations to potential designers to ensure they are the right fit for your project.

Back