Where did the lead actor go in my unfinished crime drama?

• Thread starter omega2
  • Start date
  • Tags
    crime
In summary, the lead actor in your unfinished crime drama has gone missing, leaving the project in a state of uncertainty. It is unclear why the actor left or where they have gone, but their absence has caused significant setbacks and challenges for the production. It is important to address this issue promptly and find a suitable replacement or solution in order to continue with the project.
omega2
hello. I was making this crime drama, and at a moment of great drama and suspense, my lead actor disapeared!

see video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/6234495/detective.wmv.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
omega2 said:
hello. I was making this crime drama, and at a moment of great drama and suspense, my lead actor disapeared!
see video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/6234495/detective.wmv.html

Where is it ? were do you click ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, downloading right now :smile:

Ok, it is not bad, just a little slow paced imo.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

1. Where did the lead actor go during filming?

The lead actor may have had to leave the filming location due to personal reasons, schedule conflicts, or other commitments.

2. Why was the lead actor replaced in the middle of filming?

The lead actor may have been replaced due to creative differences, contract issues, or if they were unable to continue with the project for any reason.

3. Did the lead actor leave the project voluntarily?

It is possible that the lead actor left the project voluntarily, but it could also be a decision made by the production team or the studio.

4. Will the unfinished crime drama be completed with a new lead actor?

It is up to the production team and studio to decide whether or not to continue the project with a new lead actor. It may also depend on the availability and willingness of the replacement actor.

5. How will the change in lead actor affect the storyline of the unfinished crime drama?

The change in lead actor may require some adjustments to the script and storyline, but it ultimately depends on how integral the character is to the plot and if the new actor can effectively fill the role.