Experiment with Earth magnetic fields abnormal

In summary, the speaker has conducted an experiment in which they observed a phenomenon where a compass would spin multiple times in a specific direction when moved quickly up or down. They have ruled out friction or anomalies as the cause, and are seeking theories from others. Some suggestions include local magnetic fields and conducting a control test in a different location. The speaker also notes that the experiment was conducted in a field and away from any metallic objects.
beatfrequency
I have an enigmatic problem that I cannot explain.

I have on video the results of this experiment at particular location where I believe bio-electromagnetic weapons testing is occurring.

Does anyone have theories of why the following occurs?

I have several sized physical compasses that the experiment all works with so it is not a result of friction or anomalies of the compasses.

When the compass is in steady state it points to magnetic north, but when it is moved a couple feet relatively quickly straight down it spins several times counter clockwise while going down the body. It stops again at magnetic north. Then when it is brought up a couple feet quickly it spins in a clockwise rotation. This is repeated continuously.

Can anyone shed some light on this phenomenon?

Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe local magnetic fields. We do not know your method of moving the compasses or the near environment.

try a control test somewhere you think the magnetic fields are ordinary at least once
i think its just a normal occurrence and i doubt any "bio-electromagnetic weapons" would cause such a thing

The experiment has been done in a field, in homes 20 feet from any metallic object including on the subject. The compasses were lifted by a human being parallel to the plane of the ground up and down about 1.5 feet.

I am intrigued by your observations and would like to offer a potential explanation for the abnormal magnetic fields you are experiencing. It is possible that the bio-electromagnetic weapons testing you suspect is causing interference with the Earth's natural magnetic field. This interference could be causing disruptions and fluctuations in the magnetic field, leading to the unusual behavior of your compasses.

Another possibility could be the presence of strong electromagnetic fields in the area, which can also affect the accuracy of compass readings. This could be due to nearby power lines, electrical equipment, or even natural sources such as lightning.

To further investigate this phenomenon, I suggest conducting controlled experiments in different locations to see if the abnormal magnetic fields persist. Additionally, measuring the strength and direction of the magnetic fields in the area could provide valuable insights into the cause of the abnormal behavior of the compasses.

Overall, it is important to gather more data and evidence before drawing any conclusions. As scientists, it is our duty to carefully examine and analyze all possible factors before making any claims or theories. I hope this helps shed some light on your enigmatic problem and leads to further investigation and understanding of the abnormal magnetic fields.

FAQ: Experiment with Earth magnetic fields abnormal

1. What is considered an "abnormal" Earth magnetic field?

An abnormal Earth magnetic field is one that deviates significantly from the expected or average magnetic field strength and direction at a given location on Earth. This can be caused by a variety of factors, such as changes in the Earth's core or interactions with external magnetic fields.

2. How do scientists measure Earth's magnetic fields?

Scientists use a device called a magnetometer to measure Earth's magnetic fields. This instrument consists of a magnetized needle or sensor that responds to the Earth's magnetic field and displays its strength and direction.

3. What are the potential effects of abnormal Earth magnetic fields on our planet?

Abnormal Earth magnetic fields can have both positive and negative effects. On the positive side, they can create beautiful auroras and have been used by animals for navigation. However, they can also disrupt satellite communication and navigation systems, affect the Earth's climate, and cause power grid failures.

4. Can humans influence or control Earth's magnetic fields?

No, humans do not have the ability to directly influence or control Earth's magnetic fields. However, human activities such as mining and drilling can indirectly affect the Earth's magnetic field by altering the distribution of materials within the Earth's crust.

5. How do scientists study and understand the changes in Earth's magnetic fields over time?

Scientists use a variety of methods to study and understand the changes in Earth's magnetic fields over time. This includes analyzing data from satellites, studying ancient rocks and minerals, and conducting experiments in laboratory settings to simulate the Earth's core. By combining these approaches, scientists can gain a better understanding of the processes that affect Earth's magnetic fields and how they have changed over time.