Not Being On Fire (facebook page)

• Thread starter quantumdude
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fire
In summary, a conversation on Facebook discusses a page called "Not being on fire" that is surprisingly funny in a morbid way. The page has over 60,000 fans and some people find it amusing, while others think it's stupid. The original poster shares a link to the page and celebrates not being on fire for 23 years. They also joke about potentially setting people on fire to stop the page's fan count from growing.
quantumdude
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Has anyone else seen this on facebook? You can become a fan of "not being on fire". At first I thought it was stupid but the page is actually very funny in a morbid way.

I sure am going to enjoy another day of not being on fire!

Physics news on Phys.org
good page

Thank you for the link, you're awesome!
thankyou.gif

(That's what I would be saying, had somebody provided a link.) :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Not-b...g-on-fire/73570766516?v=wall&viewas=816849586
or http://www.facebook.com/pages/not-b...-on-fire/105593416448?v=wall&viewas=816849586
or http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=2a8ca4b6a88d287ddfb6a9e2eb3f2516&gid=76419861028&ref=search

or other?

:confused:

Last edited:
Sorry, it's the first link. :biggrin:

Thanks Tom. I was worried you might have caught on fire before being able to post it.

Celebrating not being on fire since 1986!

Some of hte fan things are so stupid though. Become a fan of "Being Alive" or "life" or "Sun" or "Happiness" or "laughing".

Hey, congrats on 23 years of not being on fire!

This one is funny because it's meant to be a joke. Those others, well ... I know some people are into that sort of thing, but it's not for me.

My favorite update was when they passed 60,000 fans.

"60,000? I am going to start lighting people on fire so this stops growing so fast."

:rofl:

What is "Not Being On Fire" Facebook page?

"Not Being On Fire" is a Facebook page dedicated to spreading awareness about fire safety and prevention. It shares tips, advice, and resources to help people stay safe and avoid being on fire.

Who can benefit from following "Not Being On Fire" Facebook page?

Anyone can benefit from following "Not Being On Fire" Facebook page. It is especially useful for those who want to learn more about fire safety and prevention, including individuals, families, and communities.

What type of content can I expect to see on "Not Being On Fire" Facebook page?

The page shares a variety of content, including informative articles, videos, infographics, and tips on how to prevent fires. It also shares news and updates related to fire safety and prevention.

Can I submit my own content or suggestions to "Not Being On Fire" Facebook page?

Yes, you can submit your own content or suggestions to "Not Being On Fire" Facebook page. The page welcomes contributions from its followers and encourages them to share their own tips and resources related to fire safety and prevention.

Is "Not Being On Fire" Facebook page run by experts in the field of fire safety?

Yes, "Not Being On Fire" Facebook page is run by a team of experts in the field of fire safety and prevention. These experts have years of experience and knowledge in the subject and are dedicated to spreading awareness and promoting fire safety practices.