Farewell to PFs - Time for Change

In summary, Wolram is leaving PF and all the members are sad to see him go. Wolram is not in a mood and doesn't understand why. He has to change his life style and beat a habit he never knew he had. He will be missed.
Moonbear said:
Yay! I thought I was going to have to get the dart gun. I already loaded the darts with the good drugs for rams and was about to hand it off to MIH (she's a better shot than I am). :devil:
Well, we wouldn't want to let perfectly good ram darts go to waste. Go ahead and shoot him! :biggrin:

They're feel good darts, right? Just make sure Arildno isn't in the vacinity wearing a sheepskin. :grumpy:

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Well, we wouldn't want to let perfectly good ram darts go to waste. Go ahead and shoot him! :biggrin:

They're feel good darts, right? Just make sure Arildno isn't in the vacinity wearing a sheepskin. :grumpy:
I've got a dart filled up with something Tsu brought back from work. Versed, I think. Here, Woolie! :devil: :smile:

Yeah! You're staying! And I won't ever mentiuon that uhh...:uhh: Sheep thing :uhh:...ever again. :smile:

Well, hardly ever. :devil: :biggrin:

Hope to see you around Wolram.

Moderation is the key; no more than ten or twelve hours of PF per day. :biggrin:

Pfff, wolram is staying. And I posted a good-bye message after he said he was back, ughh I need to read all of the posts in a thread before I say something :cry:

Evo said:
Just make sure Arildno isn't in the vacinity wearing a sheepskin. :grumpy:
Thanks a lot! :grumpy: With that picture in my head, I'll never get turned on by a sheep again as long as I live.

Well, due to so many people saying a sincere-looking goodbye, I am questioning my understanding of his first post.

I told you he's not leaving us! I know he can't leave without me!:rolleyes:

Partly kidding, I hope you have nice time out of here. Of course you're not allowed to be out more than 14 hours! o:)

Danger said:
I'll never get turned on by a sheep again as long as I live.
Oh come on, just think of all those cute little sheep... You know you can't resist! :biggrin:

Ok, ok i have leaned not to mess with the, "sister hoods", and that dart did me
the world of good, so if you of the hood will accept a box of chocs each
and let me up please :biggrin: and i do love all.

wolram said:
Ok, ok i have leaned not to mess with the, "sister hoods", and that dart did me
the world of good, so if you of the hood will accept a box of chocs each
and let me up please :biggrin: and i do love all.
(Psst, I think Moonbear wants ice cream. :wink:)

wolram said:
Ok, ok i have leaned not to mess with the, "sister hoods", and that dart did me the world of good, so if you of the hood will accept a box of chocs each and let me up please :biggrin: and i do love all.
Yeah, if this is how they express their affection for you, I would not want to see how they behave if you got on their wrong side. Wise decision you made Woolie. I think you are theirs for life. :biggrin:

Damnit wolram. You were SO CLOSE!

You've convinced yomamma to leave. Thank you wolram, you're the best. And I forgive you for being weak.

Evo said:
He's staying. Wolram has learned that you don't mess with the Sisterhood. If we say stay, you stay.

Luckily the injuries he sustained during his attempted escape aren't permanent, he'll be walking again in a few weeks. :biggrin:

Anyone else want to try leaving? :devil:

Good work, sisters. I was getting worried that I might have to intervene...

WOLRAM GOES NOWHERE! :grumpy:
GOT IT? GOOD! :biggrin:

Danger said:
Thanks a lot! :grumpy: With that picture in my head, I'll never get turned on by a sheep again as long as I live.

Er... uhh... good? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: