Goodbye PFs: Wishing You All the Best

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, Brett left the group abruptly without any notice or explanation. He was worried about his whereabouts and wished him the best.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I sure have enjoyed my time at PFs, such a group of wonderful people, i wish you all the very best, good bye.

Physics news on Phys.org
You're leaving? Why? :frown:
All the best whatever you do.

Come on Wolram, don't leave. There is no way of leaving in the first place. Unless you're in the middle of nowhere, there is internet and you allways log in.

You can't desert. We will send the sisterhood out to drag you back by your ...

Why would you want to leave anyway?

Bye Woolie, wish all the best for the future in what ever you do. :smile:

Can I say babye?
Come on wolie! I remember that how much trouble it was for sisterhood to keep you here the last time you said bye to us!:devil:

But... the volcano is not ready! You can't go unless we throw you in! C'mon, Wollie Ram. At least stay until the fire is stoked... :!) :biggrin:

Hope everything is ok and that we'll be seeing you again.

Awe, Woolie, we will all miss you and hope you aren't gone for any real length of time. Best of luck, and hope all is well.

Say it ain't so, Woolie :cry: !

wolram said:
i wish you all the very best, good bye.
Well make up your mind, which is it?

Okay, I'll increase my Earth science thread posting rate. I have a very interesting one coming up. That will keep you.

Wolram! You are NOT allowed to leave. What is it with the "Funniest Member" award. We have lost every single one. The only thing that saved Cyrus was that he was co-funniest, and we lost his "co" right off the bat.

I say?

Evo said:
Wolram! You are NOT allowed to leave. What is it with the "Funniest Member" award. We have lost every single one. The only thing that saved Cyrus was that he was co-funniest, and we lost his "co" right off the bat.

Yep, he wasn't funny without his partner!:devil:

Whatever happened to penguwino?

Cyrus said:
Whatever happened to penguwino?
We thought you "accidently" pushed him into the volcano during the opening ceremony.

Its so sad to say good bye Wolly, so I won't say it. I will say, I have always enjoyed your posts, and look forward to reading them again. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Although I don't post much, I've always reading enjoyed your posts. Good luck!

Bye Wolram.:frown: There are several members that I have considered to be an inseparable part of PF. Among them you were! You will be missed...

If I may ask, why must you leave?

I hope it didn't have anything to do with the thread in the Cosmology section. Either way if you must leave, farewell to a fellow science nut.

Brett,

Or should I say, science fan? :smile:

Is he gone?

Is he really gone? Is he lurking?

Hello?

I'm worried about him.

I barely got to get a taste of his humor. I lurked this place for quite awhile, but barely got the taste during the time where I actually started posting.

I'll miss you, and best wishes for whatever plans you have.

Evo said:
I'm worried about him.

Do you have any contact info?

_Mayday_ said:
Do you have any contact info?
I have his daughter's contact info. I will try to contact her.

Evo said:
I have his daughter's contact info. I will try to contact her.

Good idea, I mean nobody has any idea why, or for how long.

I don't think he realizes how much we love him here.

Woolie, who am I going to foist my incredibly dangerous chili recipes on if you're gone? I live 'way out in the woods, so the Haz-mat teams don't drop in when I'm making habanero relishes, but I bet you could have fun with that.

Besides, I do have an affection for British thumpers that piss oil all over your leg when you flog 'em. Who else around here has an appreciation for that?

I hope Wolly is just kidding around.

I'm going to miss wolram.

I think he did leave, I second the idea of contacting his daur.

Anyone know where he lives? I've ancestry roots in England. About 1/64th. But oddly enough, my surname is from Britannia. I've visited my kraut relatives. Seems like a good time to visit my Wolly's.

:frown: well..I hope he isn't leaving due to anything serious.