Do You Have Sagan's Ebooks in Ebook Format?

• Thread starter garagegraphyx
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about people looking for copies of Sagan's writings in ebook format and exchanging contact information to share them. They also discuss their interest in Sagan's work and one person mentions being from Brunei and studying.
garagegraphyx
does anyone have copies of Sagan's writings in ebook format?
if you do have them, send me an email to spyd3r_x@yahoo.com
thank you!

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, I'm also looking for Sagan books. Is there some source online?

Garagegraphyx, I never thought I would be meeting someone from just across the border from Brunei. You're the first person from Borneo that I have encountered on the PF.

(...what recon and garagegraphyx said...) - if you get a copy, send me one.

ooo...

oooo...
nice..
heheh
you read sagan too? i just started getting interested in his material. a great writer...i have yet to find his book here in miri... r u studying, recon?

Originally posted by garagegraphyx
oooo...
nice..
heheh
you read sagan too? i just started getting interested in his material. a great writer...i have yet to find his book here in miri... r u studying, recon?

No, I have not started on Sagan yet. But, I have heard a GREAT DEAL about it and would like to start now. And yes, I am in Menengah Lima this year.

1. How many ebooks did Sagan write?

Sagan wrote a total of 20 books.

2. Where can I find Sagan's ebooks?

Sagan's ebooks can be found on various online platforms such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Google Play Books.

3. Are Sagan's ebooks available for free?

No, Sagan's ebooks are not available for free. They can be purchased or rented from online bookstores.

4. Are all of Sagan's books available in ebook format?

No, not all of Sagan's books are available in ebook format. Some of his earlier works may only be available in print form.

5. Can I read Sagan's ebooks on any device?

Yes, as long as you have an e-reader or a device with an e-reader app, you can read Sagan's ebooks on any device.