Why am I unable to have an avatar?

• Thread starter Imparcticle
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about the lack of avatars for non-special members and the perks that come with being a special member, such as the ability to have an avatar and access to secret information. The conversation also included jokes about a member's anal probe and a photo of another member's runny nose.
Imparcticle
Why am I unable to have an avatar? It's been a while since I've been here...is it because I'm not a special member (oh, what what they called again?)

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, only special members (PF contributors) get them.

Welcome back Imparcticle, this is so weird, I actually thought of you last week.

I never get thought of by evo :(

Pengwuino said:
I never get thought of by evo :(
Are you kidding? Look what I saved to my harddrive. :redface:

Attachments

• Eiffel_Penguin r.jpg
    Eiffel_Penguin r.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 395
Evo said:
Welcome back Imparcticle, this is so weird, I actually thought of you last week.

oh wow! I've been remembered! yay! thanx! :smile: :bugeye: :!) :eek: :blushing: :smile: :bugeye: :shy: :-p :-p :-p

welcom (back?)

us contributers get our little perks (and some secrets nobody else knows about :rolleyes: )

yomamma said:
us contributers get our little perks (and some secrets nobody else knows about :rolleyes: )
actually that anal probe the sisterhood forced into you was just for you yomamma. Most contributors don't get that.

Lucky :devil:

Smurf said:
actually that anal probe the sisterhood forced into you was just for you yomamma.
They were just checking his sinuses. His nose seems to be running a bit in that photo.

:smile: oh, it's mean, but funny!

FAQ: Why am I unable to have an avatar?

1. Why can't I create an avatar on certain websites?

Some websites may not have the option to create an avatar because they do not offer that feature. It is also possible that the website does not support avatars or has removed the feature.

2. What are the technical requirements for creating an avatar?

The technical requirements for creating an avatar may vary depending on the website or platform. In general, you may need to have a profile or account on the website, an image or photo to use as your avatar, and the ability to upload or link the image to your account.

3. Why does my avatar keep getting rejected or removed?

There could be several reasons why your avatar is being rejected or removed. It could be due to copyright or trademark infringement, inappropriate content, or violation of the website's terms of service.

4. Can I use any image as my avatar?

It is important to check the website's guidelines or terms of service to see if there are any restrictions on the type of image you can use as your avatar. Some websites may have size or format limitations, while others may have restrictions on the content of the image.

5. How can I troubleshoot if I am unable to create or change my avatar?

If you are having trouble creating or changing your avatar, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser, or contacting the website's support team for assistance. It is also possible that there may be technical issues on the website's end that are preventing you from creating or changing your avatar.