OMG Im dying. Its SOO WRONG

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person watching various shocking and funny clips on YouTube and expressing their amusement and disbelief. They also mention a comedy show called Wonder Showzen and make a joke about God.
Cyrus
OMG I am dying. Its SOO WRONG...

...but I can't stop laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Some kids really need to be beaten.

I loved it. Can't get enough.

Wonder Showzen is probably the best comedy show to date.:rofl:

"Doesn't god have the decency to look away when I'm dropping a deuce" lol

Last edited:
High Five!

this is shocking as it is funny, are people soo sick that they do this to kids just for laughs

1. What causes the feeling of impending death?

The feeling of impending death can be caused by a variety of factors, including panic attacks, anxiety disorders, and physical health conditions such as heart disease or respiratory issues. It is important to speak with a medical professional to determine the underlying cause of these feelings.

2. Is it possible to die from extreme emotional distress?

While extreme emotional distress can have negative effects on physical health, it is unlikely to directly cause death. However, it is important to seek help and address any underlying mental health issues that may be contributing to these feelings.

3. Can hypochondria or health anxiety lead to a feeling of dying?

Hypochondria or health anxiety can certainly contribute to a feeling of impending death. These conditions involve obsessive thoughts and fears about one's health, which can manifest as physical sensations and feelings of dying. Seeking therapy and treatment for these conditions can help alleviate these feelings.

4. What can I do to calm down when I feel like I'm dying?

There are several techniques that can be helpful in calming down when experiencing intense feelings of impending death. Deep breathing exercises, mindfulness practices, and talking to a trusted friend or therapist can all be effective in managing these feelings. It is important to find coping mechanisms that work for you and to seek professional help if needed.

5. How can I differentiate between a panic attack and a real medical emergency?

Panic attacks can often feel like a real medical emergency, with symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, and dizziness. However, there are some key differences between the two. Panic attacks usually peak within a few minutes and subside, while medical emergencies may have more sustained symptoms. It is always best to err on the side of caution and seek medical attention if you are unsure.