GRE and Dec 1st Deadlines

by Kites
Tags: deadlines
Kites
Nov7-09, 05:29 PM
P: 41
A quick question for everyone.

Today I took the Physics GRE and while I think it went pretty well I am worried now that I might have a problem. Dec. 1st deadlines.

A lot of programs like UW-Madison and U of Texas have this deadline for all application materials. Can my GRE scores make it in time to these places? I am worried that I won't be quick enough for financial aid consideration. Without fin. aid I can't go to school.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
SensaBubble: It's a bubble, but not as we know it (w/ video)
The hemihelix: Scientists discover a new shape using rubber bands (w/ video)
Microbes provide insights into evolution of human language
G01
Nov7-09, 06:08 PM
HW Helper
P: 2,688
Send in the parts of the application you are responsible for. Add a note in a relevant section that GRE scores are pending and will be sent in by ETS when they are done grading the tests.

The schools will probably put your application aside until the GRE score comes in, but I doubt that they would refuse to consider you because ETS can't get the scores in by that deadline. That is not your fault. (Unless they expected you to take the October test, but I doubt this is the case.)

Register to reply