Whoaaaa Maaan!!!! Please don't
post any more freaky stuff like
this dude!!! Man this really
freaks me out!!!
GENIERE
Aug24-03, 07:06 PM
Sci Advisor
P: 288
Embedded in the core of each of these objects is a small cylinder, sharpened at one end and having at tiny hole at the other.

Ivan Seeking
Aug25-03, 03:31 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,500
Crop Cylinders

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Whoaaaa Maaan!!!! Please don't
post any more freaky stuff like
this dude!!! Man this really
freaks me out!!!
Sorry Zooby but I think this stuff has to be exposed. I should have put a disclaimer on this one I guess.
LURCH
Aug25-03, 10:09 PM
Sci Advisor
P: 2,510
Possible artifacts of a once-proud civilisation, the makeup and construction techniques of these cylinders indicates that they possessed a knowledge of science and technological know-how that far exceeds that of modern crop-circle researchers.
Mr. Robin Parsons
Aug26-03, 06:30 PM
P: 1,560
No-no-no-no-no, you people have this all wrong!!!!!

I've seen these things when they turn, they develop a white coating, once they pass that larval stage, and I found out that they are actually the precursor stage of the adult which is the GIANT marshmellow, grown on the marshmellow farms!!

(Cheese, don't you people know anything??? )
zoobyshoe
Aug26-03, 06:51 PM
P: 5,630
AHHHHHHHHH!!! Stop it! Stop it!
Mr. Robin Parsons
Aug26-03, 07:09 PM
Your the only one who can stop them, they're in YOUR post after all. [zz)]
Nicool003
Aug26-03, 09:03 PM
P: n/a
Ivan I see that you are now mentor of the Mystics forum, congradulations! But uh...shouldnt this be in your forum?
Integral
Aug26-03, 10:44 PM
Mentor
P: 7,318
Nicool003,
Ivan is menrot of PSUDEO science, as amazing as it seems, these mysterious crop cylendars seem to be REAL. I personlally witnessed some very near my home. The totally amazing thing is they vanish as quickly as they appear! Who would guess!
Tsu
Aug27-03, 01:20 AM
PF Gold
P: 638
YES! I, too, have seen these things strewn about fields near my home! They're WILD! I've actually seen 4-legged beast-like animals appearing to push them around with their noses! At least, that's what I thought at the time. Now I see that maybe they are after those sharpened metal things located within them that Geniere mentioned. What are they? What do they do with them when they find them? Should we be afraid?

p.s.
Integral! What's a 'menrot'?
Integral
Aug27-03, 02:07 AM
Mentor
P: 7,318
Originally posted by Tsunami
YES! I, too, have seen these things strewn about fields near my home! They're WILD! I've actually seen 4-legged beast-like animals appearing to push them around with their noses! At least, that's what I thought at the time. Now I see that maybe they are after those sharpened metal things located within them that Geniere mentioned. What are they? What do they do with them when they find them? Should we be afraid?

p.s.
Integral! What's a 'menrot'?
Looks to be some form of a twisted mentor???

Hmm... Seems fitting
Zero
Aug27-03, 02:11 AM
P: 1,509
Is this really necessary? We try to run a tight ship in the General Board, and your nonsense about crop cylinders is nothing but bunk!!

We all know they have been created by the shadow government as part of a plan to rule the world!
Tsu
Aug27-03, 03:04 AM
PF Gold
P: 638
Originally posted by Zero
We all know they have been created by the shadow government as part of a plan to rule the world!
So...we SHOULD be afraid? VERY AFRAID??
Or will they rule the world like our hero, Bill Clinton?
Mr. Robin Parsons
Aug27-03, 08:02 AM
WOW are you people ever off!!

Haven't you ever seen when they line them up, and it becomes a Giant marshmellow worm, that's the adult stage the ends up giving birth to the larval stages that some of you seem to think are going to "Rule the World".

I'm telling you you have it all wrong, after the grow that white skin, and get harvested, by us, as Marshmellows, we eat them and they infest our brains, that's how they have planned to take over the world, through us!!
(Ooops, I wasn't supposed to tell you that, if they find out my life will be in danger, Uh oh, I hear a knocking at the door, hang on, I'll go check it out.....................AAAAUGHHHHHHHHH!)....
selfAdjoint
Aug27-03, 12:10 PM
Emeritus
PF Gold
P: 8,147
Do silos have crop tori?
Mr. Robin Parsons
Aug27-03, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by selfAdjoint
Do silos have crop tori?
Yes!, but stop shouting that! or the marshmellow worms will come to get you!! SHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register to reply