Register to reply

Leonard Little's Theory of Elementary Waves

by pi-r8
Tags: elementary, leonard, theory, waves
Share this thread:
pi-r8
Apr17-05, 02:24 AM
P: 146
Can anyone here explain this theory to me? I'm told that it agrees with all experimental data, yet also manages to disprove (or at least interpret differently, I'm not really clear on this) the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle. If anyone can explain this theory to me, I'd be grateful.
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Physicists discuss quantum pigeonhole principle
First in-situ images of void collapse in explosives
The first supercomputer simulations of 'spin?orbit' forces between neutrons and protons in an atomic nucleus
dextercioby
Apr17-05, 02:28 AM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 11,895
I'm sure it's a crackpot ('theory').

Daniel.
Berislav
Apr17-05, 05:35 AM
P: 243
I believe that it is a generalisation of the dark sucker theory to include quantum mechanics.

jtbell
Apr17-05, 09:25 AM
Mentor
P: 11,616
Leonard Little's Theory of Elementary Waves

When I do a Google search for Leonard Little, all I get is a football player who was arrested for drunk driving recently.

Even when I add "waves" to the search, all I get is that football player. When I search for "Leonard Little" "elementary waves" (with the quotes), Google gives me absolutely nothing, nada, zip, nichevo, ei mitään...
Doc Al
Apr17-05, 09:39 AM
Mentor
P: 41,310
The name is Lewis Little. I am quite familiar with his crank "theory of elementary waves", which was published in Physics Essays (in 1996, I believe). I made a brief commentary here: http://www.physicsforums.com/showpos...8&postcount=65
pi-r8
Apr17-05, 12:39 PM
P: 146
so, nothing to get excited over then?
dextercioby
Apr17-05, 01:17 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 11,895
The name doesn't sound appealing,too.I mean "elementary waves" sounds,umm,"elementary".Maybe if he had named it "complicated waves",then,maybe then,he would have gotten a chance...

"Physics essays",hmm...

Daniel.

Register to reply