A couple easy questions related to polymers

In summary, HIPS is a copolymer blend of polystyrene and polybutadiene, also known as high-impact polystyrene. It is not to be confused with a high impact polybutadiene blend. An example of a copolymer created with large groups of like mers attached to each other is a block copolymer, such as Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene.
twostep08
1. HIPS is a :
a)Polystyrene-Polybutadiene blend
b)High Impact Polybutadiene Blend
c)Polystyrene-Polybutadiene copolymer blended with polystyrene and polybutadiene
d)High polystyrene matrix material

I'm pretty sure it's not B, and I'm leaning towards C, but I'm not very confident

2. A copolymer that is created with many large groups of like mers attached to each other would be best called a ______________ copolymer.

I'm not sure on this at all but i think it's "block"

please only answer if you're positive, because i want to makesure i understand all this

thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org

What are polymers?

Polymers are large molecules made up of repeating units called monomers. They can be natural or synthetic and have a wide range of properties and uses.

What are some common types of polymers?

Some common types of polymers include plastics, rubber, and proteins. Examples of specific polymers include polyethylene, neoprene, and keratin.

How are polymers formed?

Polymers are formed through a process called polymerization, where monomers are joined together to form long chains or networks. This can occur through various methods such as addition polymerization or condensation polymerization.

What are the properties of polymers?

The properties of polymers vary depending on their composition and structure. Some common properties include flexibility, durability, and resistance to chemicals and heat.

What are some applications of polymers?

Polymers have a wide range of applications in various industries such as packaging, medicine, and construction. They are also used in everyday products like clothing, toys, and electronics.