Are Courthouse Forums the Key to Protecting Our Constitutional Rights?

• Thread starter mugaliens
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about leveraging the use of the internet to keep track of the administration of common law and how it affects people's day-to-day rights. Some judges are trying to take away these rights incrementally, and the speaker is concerned about this issue. They mention a forum on physics and suggest closing the thread or entertaining contradictions to several court orders. The speaker also mentions their experience as a civilian and military officer. The conversation takes a confusing turn when the speaker realizes the first post has disappeared and suspects a "ghost" or something else going on.
mugaliens
I think it's an absolutely outstanding way to leverage our use of the Internet to keep track of what's really going on with respect to the administration of common law.

Please remember these involve your day to day rights, what you can, and you cannot do, and they are being decided on a serious rate as we speak.

Most judges would love for you to continue in your Constitutional and amendent rights.

Sadly, some do not. Some of these judicial "folks" would like to steal your rights, and they actively engage in doing so on a regular, though somewhat incremental basis.

Sorry, this is not political in basis. It's merely in response to the opportunity of http://www.courthouseforum.com/".

That's it.

If you would like more, just be silent and I'll bring a thousand-fold through your political doors.

This is correct. I don't believe in the "biggest stick" approach, except..

It usually wins.

And I (we) have the biggest stick.

That's not why I'm writing you, though, as i am most certainly not anyone who carries any such "stick."

I am simply human. Period, bare none, save for a 47-year stint as a US civilian, 20+ years of that which during which I served as a military officer...

Ok, folks - what's going on? Why did this issue, so totally beyond the bounds of our Constitutional provisions, mandates, requirements, etc, grab my attention?

You know what? I know enough to argue these excerpts endlessly. If you allow these to remain open I will so, endlessly.

On the other hand, this is not the business or even leisure of a forum on physics.

I don't know - close the thread, or entertain contradictions to several court orders (of which I'd love to add my own!)

I would do so in a very straightforward an objective manner, commenserate with a consensus divorce decree dated 2008.

Are you up for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What happened to the first post - I didn't start this thread. I was just responding to it.

mugaliens said:
What happened to the first post - I didn't start this thread. I was just responding to it.
I have no idea. Did you start this in general discussion?

mugaliens said:

Ghost thread? I wonder, if I post in it, if the first two posts will disappear?

Edit: first three posts. Evo snuck in seconds before me.

Evo said:
I have no idea. Did you start this in general discussion?

Um, no, I didn't. I'm sorry I'm not the OP. I simply thought it was a great response topic, and after I posted, the first post was gone. I'm visiting a bit later, but this is all I see.

With 25 years as forum admin (me), you've either got a "ghost" (someone who likes planting ideas) or there's something else going on, but I am *not* it.

Good luck. - Mugs

Were you quoting the original post in your responses, as your answers suggest?

1. What are courthouse forums?

Courthouse forums are public meetings held in courthouses where citizens can gather to discuss and address issues related to the protection of constitutional rights.

2. How do courthouse forums protect our constitutional rights?

Courthouse forums provide a platform for citizens to voice their concerns and opinions about potential threats to constitutional rights. This allows for open dialogue and the opportunity to bring attention to issues that may not have been previously addressed.

3. Who can participate in courthouse forums?

Any member of the public can participate in courthouse forums. These forums are open to all citizens who wish to engage in discussions about protecting constitutional rights.

4. Are courthouse forums legally binding?

No, courthouse forums are not legally binding. They serve as a way for citizens to express their opinions and concerns, but they do not have the power to make legal decisions.

5. How can I get involved in courthouse forums?

You can get involved in courthouse forums by attending meetings, voicing your opinions, and staying informed about upcoming forum topics. You can also reach out to your local courthouse to find out how to become a part of the forum planning committee.