Ask a Stupid Quetion Get a Stupid Answer

• Thread starter climbhi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Stupid
In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a new forum and its purpose of asking and answering "stupid questions." They discuss topics such as how long it takes to reach 1000 posts, the existence of the old forums, the best superpower, an elevator that goes sideways, and the reasons behind posting in this forum. They also explore the question of why they ask questions and the possible theories that have not been invented. Eventually, the conversation turns to the expansion of the universe and the orbit of planets around stars.
  • #3,221
because they have to relax after living with the stresses of modern dolphin living?

Is it possible that in any given universe, that dolphins right now could rule of humans, and in that case, could it be possible that it is in our universe?

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,222
Schrodinger's Dog said:
They are.

Wont change I guess.. K = K, and t= t ...

How to stab one to the wall...?

Kinda technique to use...?

Sam.

safe adhesive tape

• #3,223
EvilKermit said:
Is it possible that in any given universe, that dolphins right now could rule of humans, and in that case, could it be possible that it is in our universe?

Little known fact: dolphins are the underlings of crows. They're the creatures we should really be concerned about.

Who watches the crows?

• #3,224
I watch the crows.They are my only friends.What I do for them is watch them.What do they do for me?

• #3,225
They scratch your ***, why does your *** need scratching?

• #3,226
Because it relaxes you after a long day of uncomfortable chairs. Why is my head shaped like an apple.

• #3,227
higgsnerd137 said:
Because it relaxes you after a long day of uncomfortable chairs. Why is my head shaped like an apple.

Because of the original sin.
Why am I almost virgin if my name is Eva?

• #3,228
Because your parents can't spell.

Why is emma bunton a judge on dancing on ice?

• #3,229
dancing on water is considerably harder.

What's Duke Basketball? (be careful when you answer...)

• #3,230
It is a game that you and John Wayne play.Who has been winning since he died?

• #3,231
DukeofDuke said:
dancing on water is considerably harder.

What's Duke Basketball? (be careful when you answer...)

Its an excuse for a town to sharpen their pitch forks.

Why does love hurt?

• #3,232
legendarium said:
Its an excuse for a town to sharpen their pitch forks.

Why does love hurt?

It doesn't.

Why is Bar Rafaeli so hot?

• #3,233
MotoH said:
It doesn't.

Why is Bar Rafaeli so hot?

Because she can't have me :D

Why is chemistry so different than math?

• #3,234
legendarium said:
Why is chemistry so different than math?
Chemistry fell prey to an industrial accident back in the 1840's in the stable of the Earl of Ffeffershire, an outbuilding which he had converted to a laboratory in the hopes of discovering a process for extracting pure nicotine from local weeds. Bales and bales of these weeds were stacked in the lab, but, being damp, were subject to spontaneous combustion. The Earl did his best to keep an eye on them. In doing so he neglected chemistry, which wandered off into the woods and mated with two or three weasels. The offspring bore no discernible resemblance to math.
-----------
Recently when I was out in my stable trying, yet again, to breed the weasel genes out of chemistry, I heard an alarming crackling noise behind me. Turning I saw that a bale of local weeds had spontaneously burst into flames. I ran with all my might to the far wall where I had judiciously installed a fire extinguisher, but just before reaching it I tripped on an old, moldy copy of Halliday and Resnick, and hit my head on a lucky horseshoe that had been nailed to a post, and blacked out.

When I regained consciousness I discovered to my horror that math had wandered off into the woods and bred with two or three woodchucks. Then I realized that breeding math and woodchucks would certainly yield the definitive answer to the old quetion.

When can I expect my Nobel Prize?

• #3,235
lmaoo :)

Why can't woman just tell us how they feel?

• #3,236
legendarium said:
lmaoo :)

Why can't woman just tell us how they feel?

You may not ask a quetion until you have completely and stupidly ansered the previous quetion.

• #3,237
Yo zoobyshoe I'm really happy for you and ima let you finish, but Woodrow Wilson was the best Nobel Prize winners of all time.

Was the pole vault accidentally discovered by a clumsy javelin thrower?

• #3,238
zoobyshoe said:
You may not ask a quetion until you have completely and stupidly ansered the previous quetion.

There is no previous question.

• #3,239
legendarium said:
There is no previous question.

Correct. However there is a previous quetion, which is: "When can I expect my Nobel Prize? "

• #3,240
eo1989 said:
Yo zoobyshoe I'm really happy for you and ima let you finish, but Woodrow Wilson was the best Nobel Prize winners of all time.

Was the pole vault accidentally discovered by a clumsy javelin thrower?

No, its discovery dates back to the late 6th century when an unfortunate rider fell asleep in the saddle during a jousting tournament.

Is there a sport more noble then jousting?

• #3,241
zoobyshoe said:
Correct. However there is a previous quetion, which is: "When can I expect my Nobel Prize? "

Ahh, i thought that was in your signature.

• #3,242
I don't know what has happened to this forum since I was last here.The simple" ask a stupid quetion get a stupid answer " format has degraded.I am sorry Zoobyshoe but you won't be getting your nobel prize because that idiot "Legedarium" killed the committee and stole all the prizes.How long will it take to form a new committee and make new prizes so Zoobyshoe can get what he rightfully earned?

• #3,243
Until Johnny Quest makes an epic comeback.
Why do normal people wear socks that actually match?

• #3,244
GreatEscapist said:
Until Johnny Quest makes an epic comeback.
Why do normal people wear socks that actually match?

Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts. (google it)

Normal people wear matching socks, because they only buy socks that are of the same colour.

How does an African Swallow carry a coconut to England?

• #3,245
MotoH said:
How does an African Swallow carry a coconut to England?
I'm not going to anser this because it's clear from the quetion you're an enemy of England bent on amassing unusual biological weapons to be used against that great Island Nation. England does not currently have any anti-coconut defences, it's not the kind of attack they're expecting, and the utter ruthlessness of your plan to bomb them with these large, hard tropical nuts is beyond the pale. Plus it's a waste of food. I'm contacting Interpol, Mr. Moto!

Recently when I was awaiting maiming and torture at a dentists office I noticed someone had left a spy thriller on one of the seats: The Ludlum Formula. I picked it up and was soon engrossed in the twisty-plot tale of a rogue CIA assassin who'd been brainwashed to think he was a spy thriller novelist and spent his days penning novels about rogue CIA assassins who'd been brainwashed into thinking they were spy thriller novelists.

However, I was interrupted when an evil woman in a white smock came to lead me away to the Chair of Torment.

Anyone know how that book ended?

• #3,246
It ended with "The End".

Who cares?

• #3,247
Yes that is the question that can never be answered because it was never even asked in the first place.

Ok so does anyone know what they really make soda out of?

• #3,248
Love.

When is enthusiasm not proportional to deadlines?

• #3,249
Sourabh N said:
When is enthusiasm not proportional to deadlines?

I'm not sure I completely understand the quetion, but if by "When is enthusiasm not proportional to deadlines?" you mean "How do they get that refreshing lemony scent in Pine-Sol?" then the anser is not available. It's a proprietary secret.

Who's that in the second row, third from the left?

• #3,250
I Don't Know. Oops. He's on third.

What's on second?

• #3,251
Whatever's not already on first.

Who do you think is first?

• #3,252
Me, obviously.

• #3,253
GreatEscapist said:
Me, obviously.
You must now pose a stupid quetion for the next player, please.

• #3,254
I realized that about five minutes after posting.

Where did I lose my belt? :frown:

• #3,255
GreatEscapist said:
I realized that about five minutes after posting.

Where did I lose my belt? :frown:

That's what she said.

Why I have I books floor?