ATT Email Sign-In Help for Alan

• Thread starter yungman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Email
In summary, several users are experiencing issues with their @sbcglobal.net and @att.net email accounts. They used to be able to stay signed in for two weeks, but now they have to sign in every two hours. This has been happening across different devices and browsers and it seems that the issue is with Yahoo, who runs the email service. Despite trying for several days, the issue still persists.
yungman
TL;DR Summary
Have to re-signin every two hours.
Hi

I started having problem in keeping my ATT @sbcglobal.net email sign in. It used to be able to choose keep sign in for 2 weeks, I don't have to re-signin for two weeks. But something happened and now I have to sign in every two hours or so even if I check the keep sign-in for two weeks. This happen on two different computers, I even use different browser and still this happened. The ATT webpage is of no help, it just go round and round. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks

Alan

Computer science news on Phys.org
It's not just you. I'm having the same experience with my @att.net email account. Very annoying!

This email is actually run by yahoo, not AT&T, so not sure if there's anything we can do. Just hope they straighten it out at the higher level.

Yeh, after 3 days, it's still like this.

yungman said:
Yeh, after 3 days, it's still like this.
Same here. :frown:

1. What is the process for signing into ATT email for Alan?

To sign into ATT email for Alan, you will need to go to the ATT email login page and enter Alan's email address and password. If Alan does not have an account, he will need to create one first.

2. What should I do if I forgot Alan's ATT email password?

If Alan has forgotten his ATT email password, he can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page and follow the prompts to reset his password. He may be asked to answer security questions or enter a verification code sent to his phone or alternate email.

3. Can Alan access his ATT email from multiple devices?

Yes, Alan can access his ATT email from multiple devices as long as he has his email address and password. He can also set up his email account on different devices using IMAP or POP settings.

4. How can I change Alan's ATT email password?

To change Alan's ATT email password, he will need to go to the Account Management page, click on "My Profile" and then select "Change Password." He will then need to enter his current password and a new password of his choice.

5. What should I do if Alan is having trouble signing into his ATT email account?

If Alan is having trouble signing into his ATT email account, he can try clearing his browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser. He can also try resetting his password or contacting ATT customer support for further assistance.