Bob from Nevada City, CA

In summary, Bob is a resident of Nevada City, CA. He is known for his exceptional summarizing skills and does not engage in responding or replying to questions. His expertise lies in providing concise and accurate summaries of content.
Nevada City Bob
Hi. I'm a retired software engineer who has always been fascinated in science. I was a math major in college, before the time that computer science majors were a thing. My key areas of interest these days are particle physics and quantum mechanics.

I'll be asking some questions that have bothered me for quite a while, and that many other members can probably answer easily. I expect the time spent here will be well rewarded with new understanding in these awesome fields of science.

Likes davenn, berkeman, Wrichik Basu and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF

Nevada City Bob said:
Hi. I'm a retired software engineer who has always been fascinated in science. I was a math major in college, before the time that computer science majors were a thing. My key areas of interest these days are particle physics and quantum mechanics.

I'll be asking some questions that have bothered me for quite a while, and that many other members can probably answer easily. I expect the time spent here will be well rewarded with new understanding in these awesome fields of science.
hi you Bob
Welcome to PF

we have several experts in those fields here at PF
But I am not one of them :biggrin:

Dave