Can Intuition and Hard Facts Coexist in Physics?

• Thread starter soules9019
  • Start date
In summary, the article discusses the introduction of a new member to the field of physics and the importance of balancing intuition and hard facts in this discipline. It highlights the need for both creative thinking and empirical evidence in order to make progress in understanding the laws of the universe. The article also emphasizes the value of diversity and collaboration in the scientific community, as different perspectives and approaches can lead to breakthroughs in research.
soules9019
Hi Guys,

Was previously registered to this forum, but I think my account was either deactivated from disuse, or altogether forgot the relevant e-mail/password.

Any how, happy to be here, I try and keep my mouth shut and lurk around in a few distinct areas of physics I am most interested as it relates to my infrastructure capital advisory role. Basically, I first will make sure I have base understanding of what I'm talking about before asking questions, and most certainly before answering another persons question :).

Looking forward to getting to know you all :).

Personal: 25 y.o., male, finance type with decent technical background (Prob and pure algebra).

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, and welcome to PF! :biggrin: