Can Science Unlock the Secrets of Our Creator's Code?

• Thread starter LostInSpaceTime
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Creation
In summary, someone said that a creation can only be as advanced as its creator. If science is finding out more and more each day how the world works, this could mean we are on our way to finding out how this particular creation works. We are basically finding out what the code is he wrote the program with.
LostInSpaceTime
Again Hello

I’ve been reading threads on here about what is physical and matter and such like that, also about a possible creator be it god or some alien being of some sort. So this thread is sort of a mixture…not to mention a bit matrix-ee. I’ve been thinking about how unreliable our senses are. Seeing how our senses tell us what we are perceiving…the truth maybe is there may be nothing to perceive…everything we “see” is just an electrical impulse sent from our receivers(eyes, ears, nose, mouth, skin) to our brain. We, other than our senses have no idea if what we perceive is actually there or not .All our senses could be tricked into “receiving” these messages from where we perceive to perceive them from. In any event even our senses could be fake.

The whole illusion of light bouncing off stuff to get to our eyes might be no more than a fancy computer program. Light bounces off “things” and hits our eyes and our eyes turn the photon image into an electrical signal. The electrical signal is then transmitted to the back of the brain where we “see”. If you could hook a computer up to the brain and transmit an image you will still see that image even though your eyes are closed (you don’t even need a computer…a dream will do). In essence the room you think you are in…is actually in you. So…..

Someone said on here one day that a creation can only be as advanced as its creator. The very fact that science is finding out more and more each day how the world works could mean we are on our way to finding out how this particular creation works. Thus becoming as advanced as our creator. We’re basically finding out what the code is he wrote the program with. ie: all those math equations you guys have could be the code this program operates buy…after we have all figured out what rules there are all we have to do then is to figure out who/why/where the rules came from. The problem that might come up and I think it’s coming up now days with genetic engineering and the like, is the day we figure out how to re-write the code.

So I ask, once we do all the tests and figure out the rules how would we (Ideas Far fetched or not) go about (assuming there is a creator) contacting it/them? With non normal means…kind of like a natural supernatural way of bridging the gap.

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.users.qwest.net/~jcosta3/article_dragon.htm

Now, what’s the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all? If there’s no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that would count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists? Your inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true. Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder. What I’m asking you to do comes down to believing, in the absence of evidence, on my say-so. The only thing you’ve really learned from my insistence that there’s a dragon in my garage is that something funny is going on inside my head. You’d wonder, if no physical tests apply, what convinced me. The possibility that it was a dream or a hallucination would certainly enter your mind. But then, why am I taking it so seriously? Maybe I need help. At the least, maybe I’ve seriously underestimated human fallibility. Imagine that, despite none of the tests being successful, you wish to be scrupulously open-minded. So you don’t outright reject the notion that there’s a fire-breathing dragon in my garage. You merely put it on hold. Present evidence is strongly against it, but if a new body of data emerge you’re prepared to examine it and see if it convinces you. Surely it’s unfair of me to be offended at not being believed; or to criticize you for being stodgy and unimaginative — merely because you rendered the Scottish verdict of “not proved.”

Just because there are small insecurities does not make all eventualities equally probable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say that's a good response...and of course dragons are cool too ;)

What is "Creation is as Creator Does"?

"Creation is as Creator Does" is a philosophical concept that reflects the idea that the creations of an individual reflect their inherent qualities and characteristics. It suggests that the way in which something is created is a reflection of the creator's nature and abilities.

How does "Creation is as Creator Does" relate to science?

In science, "Creation is as Creator Does" can be seen as a way to understand the natural world and the laws that govern it. It suggests that the complexity and order found in nature is a reflection of the intelligence and creativity of the universe's creator.

Does "Creation is as Creator Does" have any religious connotations?

The concept of "Creation is as Creator Does" can be interpreted in both a religious and a non-religious context. While it is often associated with the belief in a divine creator, it can also be seen as a way to understand the natural world without religious beliefs.

What are the implications of "Creation is as Creator Does" for ethical considerations?

Some may argue that "Creation is as Creator Does" suggests that humans have a responsibility to act in a way that reflects the positive qualities of a creator, such as intelligence, creativity, and empathy. This can be applied to ethical considerations, as it encourages individuals to create and act in a way that reflects these positive qualities.

Is there any scientific evidence to support "Creation is as Creator Does"?

While the concept of "Creation is as Creator Does" is rooted in philosophy and religion, there is no scientific evidence to support it. It is a subjective concept and can be interpreted in many different ways, making it difficult to test scientifically.