Can someone find me this full interview?

• Thread starter Farquezy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Interview
In summary, the best way to find a full interview is to search online using relevant keywords or check the website/social media pages of the interviewer or interviewee. There are databases such as LexisNexis, ProQuest, and EBSCO that specialize in archiving interviews, but it is also important to search on other sources. You can request a copy of the full interview from the interviewer/interviewee, but they may not always have it available. It is important to consider any legal or ethical implications of obtaining a full interview. To ensure its authenticity, check the source and credibility of the website, cross-reference with other sources, and if possible, access the original source or contact the interviewer/interviewee for verification.
Farquezy

i want to know his views on school system, because i absolutely hate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
The description says the entire video will be online shortly. You could try messaging the person who uploaded the video and ask him.

Related to Can someone find me this full interview?

1. What is the best way to find a full interview?

The best way to find a full interview is to start by searching online using keywords related to the interview subject and any other relevant information such as the interviewer's name or the date of the interview. You can also check the website or social media pages of the person or organization that conducted the interview, as they may have posted the full interview there.

2. Is there a specific website or database for finding full interviews?

There are several websites and databases that specialize in archiving and providing access to full interviews. Examples include LexisNexis, ProQuest, and EBSCO. However, not all interviews may be available on these databases, so it is best to also search on other sources such as the internet or the original source of the interview.

3. Can I request a copy of the full interview from the interviewer or interviewee?

Yes, you can reach out to the interviewer or interviewee directly and request a copy of the full interview. However, keep in mind that they may not always have the full interview on hand, especially if it was conducted a long time ago.

4. Are there any legal issues with obtaining a full interview?

It is always important to consider any legal or ethical implications of obtaining a full interview. If the interview was conducted for a public figure or news source, it may fall under fair use for educational or research purposes. However, if the interview was conducted in private or for a copyrighted source, you may need to obtain permission before accessing the full interview.

5. How can I ensure the authenticity of a full interview I find online?

To ensure the authenticity of a full interview found online, it is best to check the source and the credibility of the website or platform where it is posted. You can also cross-reference the information from the interview with other reliable sources. Additionally, if possible, try to access the original source of the interview or contact the interviewer/interviewee for verification.