Can someone zero in on one person's frequency?

In summary, the individual is experiencing strange things in their life and their family thinks they are "losing it" after a bad breakup. They are wondering if someone can target their frequency and cause havoc in their life. However, this is not possible as there is no such thing as an individual's frequency that can be manipulated. The individual is advised to seek help from a medical or mental health professional to address their issues.
craZyinsane2015
I'm new, so first let me just apologize if I ask a stupid question! I recently had a bad breakup with my boyfriend, and he pretty much told me I was crazy and he was going to make sure I got some help. I've been experiencing some strange things in my life since he said that, and my family now thinks I'm "losing it".

My question is...can someone zero in on an individuals frequency and reek havoc on their life?

Thanks for any help! I seriously feel like I'm running out of time...:(

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi there!

It's not possible for someone to 'zero in on an individuals frequency' because there is no such thing as 'an individual's frequency'. There are many different things which we can attribute a frequency to, but these all deal with wave-type or cyclic phenomena. The sound waves generated by your vocal chords, the collective activation neurons in the brain, and mechanical vibrations through your body as you walk are but a few. But we cannot tap into any of these and use them to affect someone in any meaningful way. Nor is there a single frequency to any of these phenomena which would correspond to an 'individual's frequency'. Despite what you may have heard or read, it is not possible to tap into brainwaves or anything else in your body. We don't even know if such technology is possible, so there's no chance that someone has already developed it.

If things are as bad as you say they are, then I recommend talking to your family doctor and/or seeking help from a mental health professional. Your issues could stem from something as simple as stress or from one of a number of medical issues, but the only way to find out is for you to seek out professional help.

Since we aren't allowed to give out any specific medical advice, I'm going to have to close this thread. If you just need someone to talk to then feel free to PM myself or another mentor.

Likes Ryan_m_b, WWGD and berkeman

1. What does it mean to "zero in" on someone's frequency?

"Zeroing in" on someone's frequency refers to the concept of tuning into or understanding someone's thoughts, emotions, and behaviors on a deeper level. It can also refer to picking up on subtle cues and patterns in their communication style.

2. Is it possible to accurately determine someone's frequency?

While there is currently no scientific evidence to support the existence of a specific "frequency" that can be pinpointed for an individual, it is possible to observe and analyze patterns in their behavior and communication in order to gain a better understanding of them.

3. Can someone's frequency change over time?

Yes, someone's frequency can change as their thoughts, emotions, and behaviors evolve and adapt. Factors such as personal growth, experiences, and relationships can all contribute to shifts in one's frequency.

4. How can someone "zero in" on my frequency?

People may try to "zero in" on your frequency by paying close attention to your body language, tone of voice, word choice, and other nonverbal cues. They may also ask probing questions and actively listen to your responses in order to gain a better understanding of your thoughts and emotions.

5. Is it possible to manipulate someone's frequency?

There is currently no scientific evidence to suggest that someone's frequency can be manipulated or controlled by another person. Each individual has their own unique thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that cannot be altered by an outside force.