Cloud cropping/plureite sensors

In summary, clouds can be cropped by using plureite sensors to create circles. This was shown recently on facebook via a video. Although it is fake, it is an interesting demonstration of how technology can be used to control the weather.
Skeptic Tom
I saw a video on facebook recently of some sort of devices making circles in the clouds, revealing the blue sky above. I thought at first this was fake but apparently not. Someone provided the explanation using the above terms...cloud cropping and plureite sensors, but I can no longer find the original post and I can't find anything online. The plureite sensors were the devices apparently making the circles and cropping the cloud as some way of controlling the weather. Has anyone ever heard of this?

Earth sciences news on Phys.org
Skeptic Tom said:
I saw a video on facebook recently of some sort of devices making circles in the clouds, revealing the blue sky above. I thought at first this was fake but apparently not.

are you inferring a man-made "device" ?

@berkeman 's links show a natural occurrence

I have not heard of a man made device for doing the sameDave

Likes berkeman
Thanks Dave

I was unable to upload a video but I have since found a video on you tube which is similar to the one I mentioned. I cannot upload it but if anyone would like to check it out, type the following into you tube search..."Burning holes into the sky with 'weather laser.' It should be first on the viewing list. The following comment went with the original video as an explanation...

"A number of plureite sensors are released at high altitude , and each partial can split but not always while revolving at high speed thus condensing moisture which in this case clears the area within the circumference of the sensors
That's why you get the impression of light balls as ice amasses thus reflecting light from the sun.
It's a experimental exercise trying to control the weather ."

Skeptic Tom said:
plureite
Are you sure about that spelling? Google does not show me any hits...

No, I would not trust the spelling. Did you view the you tube video?

Skeptic Tom said:
No, I would not trust the spelling. Did you view the you tube video?
I did, it's fake conspiracy nonsense. I gave the links for the cause of the "natural" phenomena that Berkeman posted. I'm sorry, we do not debunk fakery and conspiracies. Thread closed.

Likes berkeman, jim mcnamara and davenn

1. What is cloud cropping?

Cloud cropping is a farming technique that uses sensors to collect data on cloud cover, temperature, and humidity in order to optimize crop growth and yield. This method is especially useful in areas with variable weather patterns.

2. How do plureite sensors work?

Plureite sensors use infrared technology to measure the intensity and duration of sunlight reaching the crops. They also measure temperature, humidity, and other environmental factors to provide data for cloud cropping.

3. What are the benefits of using cloud cropping and plureite sensors?

The use of cloud cropping and plureite sensors can help farmers increase crop production and quality, reduce water and energy usage, and minimize the negative effects of unpredictable weather patterns on their crops.

4. Are there any limitations to using cloud cropping and plureite sensors?

One limitation is that these sensors are expensive and may not be accessible to all farmers. Additionally, the accuracy of the data collected by the sensors may vary depending on the location and type of crop being grown.

5. How is the data collected by plureite sensors used in cloud cropping?

The data collected by plureite sensors is analyzed and used to make informed decisions about irrigation, pest management, and other farming practices. This helps farmers optimize their crop growth and yield based on real-time weather conditions.