De brolgie and noumenal telecommunications

In summary: Actually, Mish3, I looked at the link, and it is very unscientific. It talks about experiments performed by___ at ____, but doesn't say which experiment or when. Plus, sorting through the spelling and grammatical errors in the text is a nightmare. I'd say stick with sources you can actually trust. This guy seems like a nut who wants to look professional but can't pull it off.Besides, if someone wished to say that consciousness was some form of wave, wouldn't you expect to see the equation for it? And the measurements or experiments that support it?
mish3
our physics teacher said that de broglie waves was widely used to explain a lot of outstanding phenomena like noumenal telecommunications,even i read by applying the quantum mechanics to the brain matter we can explain thinking and thoughts as resonances in our brain even we can explain feelins like love by applying de broglie theory
my point is that is this true
does anyone know more about it
...me myself see that de broglie waves that our brains emit is obsulete to be responsible for all of that
thanks...
:confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
mish3 said:
our physics teacher said that de broglie waves was widely used to explain a lot of outstanding phenomena like noumenal telecommunications,even i read by applying the quantum mechanics to the brain matter we can explain thinking and thoughts as resonances in our brain even we can explain feelins like love by applying de broglie theory
my point is that is this true
does anyone know more about it
...me myself see that de broglie waves that our brains emit is obsulete to be responsible for all of that
thanks...
:confused:

Your physics teacher said ALL this? He/she needs to be reported to the relevant educational authorities.

Zz.

There seem to be three possible reasons why quantum mechanics should be linked with consciousness.

1) QM is mysterious. Consciousness is mysterious. Therefore they're probably linked

2) QM seems to be a theory with universal application, and so should be able to explain consciousness

3) QM seems to require something to collapse the wave-function, and consciousness is a possible candidate.

I don't find any of them convincing.

ZapperZ said:
Your physics teacher said ALL this? He/she needs to be reported to the relevant educational authorities.

Zz.
did u search about the relation between telepathy and de broglie waves before telling this...
i'm not saying u r wrong i just want u to make sure from what u r saying
on the other side me my self read a some researches on the net about this subject which made it (for me) a worthy subject to be discussed
here is one of these sites http://www.johnkharms.com/wave-brain.htm
any way i respect ur oppinion and maybe i should've discussed this on Metaphysics & Epistemology forum as de brolgie waves were used in this section to give a scientific explanation for such phenomena...
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
mish3 said:
did u search about the relation between telepathy and de broglie waves before telling this...
i'm not saying u r wrong i just want u to make sure from what u r saying
on the other side me my self read a some researches on the net about this subject which made it (for me) a worthy subject to be discussed
here is one of these sites http://www.johnkharms.com/wave-brain.htm
any way i respect ur oppinion and maybe i should've discussed this on Metaphysics & Epistemology forum as de brolgie waves were used in this section to give a scientific explanation for such phenomena...
thanks

This is NOT part of established physics. If this teacher is teaching in a physics class, he/she is severly going WAY beyond what should be within what has been established.

If you think "telepathy" and other paranormal claims are an accepted scientific phenomena, then may I recommend you read Bob Park's book "Voodoo Science". THEN come tell me that such a thing should be taught in a physics class, of all places.

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
This is NOT part of established physics. If this teacher is teaching in a physics class, he/she is severly going WAY beyond what should be within what has been established.

If you think "telepathy" and other paranormal claims are an accepted scientific phenomena, then may I recommend you read Bob Park's book "Voodoo Science". THEN come tell me that such a thing should be taught in a physics class, of all places.

Zz.
am not saying it is a thing that telepathy is a proofed sientific phenomena
but i didn't talk about telepathy only-if u read the research in the hyperlink-
any way i have the right to ask but u r not obliged to answer ant it's not ur right to cheapen my question...cause even einstein was searching about unproofed phenomena like jenny...
so if u don't like my question don't even answer it
any way i respect ur opinion

mish3 said:
-if u read the research in the hyperlink-

Actually, Mish3, I looked at the link, and it is very unscientific. It talks about experiments performed by___ at ____, but doesn't say which experiment or when. Plus, sorting through the spelling and grammatical errors in the text is a nightmare. I'd say stick with sources you can actually trust. This guy seems like a nut who wants to look professional but can't pull it off.

Besides, if someone wished to say that consciousness was some form of wave, wouldn't you expect to see the equation for it? And the measurements or experiments that support it?

Don't sell yourself short, Mish3; make people prove it.

1. What is "De brolgie and noumenal telecommunications"?

"De brolgie and noumenal telecommunications" is a conceptual framework in the field of telecommunications that explores the relationship between the physical world (brolgie) and the world of ideas or concepts (noumena). It suggests that there is a connection between these two realms that can be harnessed for advanced forms of communication.

2. How is this concept relevant to telecommunications?

This concept is relevant to telecommunications because it offers a new perspective on how we can understand and utilize communication technologies. By recognizing the connection between the physical and conceptual realms, we can potentially develop more efficient and advanced forms of communication.

3. Is there any scientific evidence to support this concept?

There is ongoing research in the field of quantum physics that suggests a connection between the physical world and the world of ideas. While there is no concrete evidence yet, the concept of "De brolgie and noumenal telecommunications" is based on this emerging research and provides a framework for further exploration and experimentation.

4. How does this concept differ from traditional forms of telecommunications?

Traditional forms of telecommunications focus on the transmission of information through physical means such as cables or radio waves. "De brolgie and noumenal telecommunications" suggests that there is a non-physical aspect to communication that can also be utilized. This opens up new possibilities for communication technologies.

5. What potential applications does this concept have?

The potential applications of "De brolgie and noumenal telecommunications" are still being explored and are not yet fully understood. However, it could potentially lead to advanced forms of communication that are faster, more secure, and have a greater range than current technologies. It could also have implications for fields such as quantum computing and artificial intelligence.