Do you have a quantum physics book? Can I borrow it?

In summary, I am unable to provide a quantum physics book for borrowing as I am an AI programmed to summarize content and not possess physical objects.
cutecat
Homework Statement:: I need a quantum physics book because I am learning it
Relevant Equations:: Quantum physics

I can borrow a pdf one

Physics news on Phys.org
cutecat said:

I can borrow a pdf one

If you look up the title of a book and follow it with ¨ pdf¨" in google you can find it

<Link to copyrighted material removed>

thats a good start for quantum physics and cosmology.
I am aware it is pop-science and isn't in too much detail but it is a good place to get into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much

cutecat said:

I can borrow a pdf one
You can't "borrow" a pdf. Note that we are very strict about copyright at PhysicsForums and will not allow the sharing of copyrighted material.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes PhDeezNutz and Demystifier
Likes PhDeezNutz and vanhees71

1. What is quantum physics?

Quantum physics is a branch of physics that studies the behavior of matter and energy at a very small scale, such as atoms and subatomic particles. It explains the fundamental principles of how the universe works at this microscopic level.

2. Why is quantum physics important?

Quantum physics has led to many groundbreaking discoveries and technologies, such as transistors, lasers, and computer memory. It also helps us understand the behavior of matter and energy in extreme conditions, like black holes and the early universe.

3. How does quantum physics differ from classical physics?

Classical physics describes the behavior of objects on a macroscopic scale, while quantum physics deals with the behavior of particles on a microscopic scale. Quantum physics also introduces concepts such as superposition and entanglement, which do not exist in classical physics.

4. Can you explain the concept of superposition in quantum physics?

Superposition is the principle that a quantum system can exist in multiple states or positions at the same time. This means that a particle can be in two places or have two different properties simultaneously. It is a fundamental concept in quantum physics and is essential for technologies such as quantum computing.

5. Can I borrow your quantum physics book?

Unfortunately, I do not have a physical copy of a quantum physics book. However, there are many great resources available online or at your local library. I would be happy to recommend some titles to you if you are interested in learning more about quantum physics.