Download Free E-Books: Links Wanted!

• Thread starter Eric McClean
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Links
In summary, there are several websites like m.wattpad.com, www.wattpad.com, ebooks.com, and makeuseof.com that offer free downloads of e-books on various topics. Additionally, the MIT video lecture series, which can be found in the stickie thread on the EE forum, is also a valuable resource.
Eric McClean
hey friends , does anyone has some links to download e-books. please pass it to me.
thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
Go to m.wattpad.com with your phone or www.wattpad.com with your PC. Search for your area of interest and you'll find ebooks on different topics. *standard operator charges apply for downloading*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

There are many websites like ebooks.com, makeuseof.com which have the free download facilities. The most important aspect of an eBook is of course its content. The eBook needs to give something to the reader.

Eric McClean said:
hey friends , does anyone has some links to download e-books. please pass it to me.
thanks

In addition to e-books, check out the MIT video lecture series linked to in the stickie thread at the top of the EE forum about useful resources.

1. What are "Download Free E-Books"?

"Download Free E-Books" refers to electronic books that can be accessed and read on a computer, tablet, or e-reader without the need for a physical copy.

2. How can I download free e-books?

There are various websites and platforms that offer free e-books for download. You can search for them on search engines or visit online libraries such as Project Gutenberg, Open Library, or ManyBooks.net.

3. Are these free e-books legal?

Yes, free e-books that are available for download from reputable sources are usually legal. However, it is important to check the copyright information and terms of use before downloading any e-book.

4. Do I need a special device to download and read free e-books?

No, you can download and read free e-books on any device that has an internet connection and a compatible e-book reader app. This includes computers, tablets, smartphones, and e-readers.

5. Can I share the downloaded e-books with others?

It depends on the copyright and terms of use of the e-book. Some e-books may have restrictions on sharing, while others may allow you to share them with others. It is important to check the terms before sharing any downloaded e-books.