Download the Orcad PSpice software

In summary, the person is asking for help in downloading the Orcad PSpice software. A few links were provided, including one from the Cadence website for the student edition. However, the person is having trouble with the site not responding after submitting a request for the demo CD. They are asking for further assistance.
mich_v87
Can anyone please tell me from where can i download the Orcad PSpice software ? i really need it...
I would be thankfull if you give me links ...
thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
not working ...

Maybe here's something for you:
http://www.electronics-lab.com/downloads/schematic/013/"
Scroll down to the bottom

Last edited by a moderator:
mich_v87 said:
not working ...
What's not working? The Cadence link? Works for me.

Well ...I can access to the cadence link , but after i clicked on the Orcad link and tried to sbmit a request to get the Demo cd , i filled the application , and waited for an e-mail adress that should be delivered to my inbox that allows me to download the Demo , but there is no reply from the site ...that's why i said that it's not working ...
if u have any clue , please notify me ... thanks a lot

Related to Download the Orcad PSpice software

1. What is Orcad PSpice software?

Orcad PSpice is a powerful electronic design automation software used for circuit simulation and analysis. It is widely used by engineers and scientists for designing and testing electronic circuits before they are physically built.

2. How can I download Orcad PSpice software?

You can download Orcad PSpice software from the official website of the developer, Cadence Design Systems. They offer a free trial version for students and a paid version for professionals. You can also find it on various software download websites.

3. Is Orcad PSpice software compatible with all operating systems?

Orcad PSpice software is compatible with Windows operating system, including Windows 10, 8, and 7. It also works on Linux operating system with Wine compatibility layer. However, it is not compatible with Mac operating system.

4. Can I use Orcad PSpice software for both analog and digital circuit simulation?

Yes, Orcad PSpice software supports both analog and digital circuit simulation. It has a wide range of components and models that can be used for designing and analyzing various types of circuits, including mixed-signal circuits.

5. What are the system requirements for installing Orcad PSpice software?

The system requirements for installing Orcad PSpice software may vary depending on the version you are using. However, in general, it requires at least 4GB RAM, 10GB free disk space, and a 64-bit operating system. It also requires a graphics card with OpenGL support for better performance.