Book to learn cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6

In summary, there are many tutorials available online for learning Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6. However, if you prefer a book, there are a few options available on Amazon, including "OrCAD 16.6- Beginner's Guide" and "OrCAD PSpice for Windows Volume II: Devices, Circuits, and Operational Amplifiers." Additionally, the website "learnorcadonline.com" offers a tutorial specifically for OrCAD Capture CIS and Allegro PCB Editor 16.6.
louisnach
Hi everyone,

I will have an intership to do where i will have to use cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6

Anyone a book to advise me to learn this software from scratch ?

thanks,

Engineering news on Phys.org
yes i have, thanks anyway even if i usualy prefer a book if a good one exist

This is the primary hit at Amazon for a book on OrCAD 16 (although strangely they only list a Kindle version for $10 for some reason):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JY4JQEE/?tag=pfamazon01-20

41mFoU6NU3L.jpg

Attachments

• 41mFoU6NU3L.jpg
    41mFoU6NU3L.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 490
louisnach said:
Hi everyone,

I will have an intership to do where i will have to use cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6

Anyone a book to advise me to learn this software from scratch ?

thanks,
Yes. You can use a tutorial I wrote and is on my website https://learnorcadonline.com/orcad-capture-cis-and-allegro-pcb-editor-tutorial-16-6/

1. What is Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6?

Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6 is a software suite used for electronic design automation (EDA). It includes tools for schematic capture, simulation, and layout design for printed circuit boards (PCB).

2. What are the key features of Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6?

Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6 has a wide range of features including schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout, signal integrity analysis, and manufacturing preparation. It also offers a user-friendly interface and supports collaboration among team members.

3. Is Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6 suitable for beginners?

Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6 is a professional software suite primarily used by engineers and designers in the electronics industry. It may be challenging for beginners to use without prior knowledge or experience in electronic design and PCB layout.

4. Can I use Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6 for both analog and digital designs?

Yes, Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6 supports both analog and digital designs. It has a variety of tools and features that can be used for designing circuits and PCBs for both types of electronics.

5. How does Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6 compare to other EDA software?

Cadence SPB/OrCAD RELEASE 16.6 is a popular and widely used EDA software, known for its powerful features and user-friendly interface. It is often compared to other software such as Altium and Eagle, but the choice ultimately depends on the specific needs and preferences of the user.