How Do Triangular Codes in Pascal's Triangle Influence Modern Mathematics?

Meru369
How did you find PF?
Google.
Hi
New to here and a bit 3,6,9 possessed since finding numerous 3,6,9 equilateral triangles within what is known as Pascal's triangle...
Very much looking forward to how the physics of these now not illusive codes helps or hinders mathematics as is known in the modern world...

Thanks for having me..

The Day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than.….​

• Skeptical
Likes Vanadium 50 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum
Meru369 said:
The Day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will ...
STOP BEING SCIENCE AND START BEING METAPHYSICS.

And by the way, what is a "3,6,9 equilateral triangle" ?

Last edited:
Likes Meru369, Vanadium 50, Bystander and 3 others
phinds said:
what is a "3,6,9 equilateral triangle" ?
3 yards, 9 feet, and 6 cubits.

• Haha
Likes phinds and berkeman
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum

STOP BEING SCIENCE AND START BEING METAPHYSICS.

And by the way, what is a "3,6,9 equilateral triangle" ?
IMG_20231114_210413_942.jpg

Hi Phinds..
This is the 3,6,9 equilateral triangle I uncovered in 2016,, an equilateral triangle that just has 3's 6's and 9's.

The 27th level reveals the first 36 digits again, mimicking the base of the beginning of (Pascal's Triangle) for example 1,1,1 but a repeat of the first 36 digits, creating a larger equilateral triangle, within the Larger equilateral triangle, there are 12 equilateral triangles just with 3,6&9's.
Creating exactly the same shape as the Superman sign.. (please it takes 10 min to get to the 27th row,)

The quest does not end there, in 2020, I found where there are 3,6,9 columns, hidden within the diagonal numerical sequence that just uses digits 1,3,6163199 ad-infinitum.
The 3,6,9 columns are in an ordinal format,

It's this code that made me realise that the 124875 myth of the 3,6,9, code was not a myth after all, and can be viewed and put into a practical format and language..

I hope this clarifies any skepticism...🧐

IMG_20231114_211504_652.jpg

Meru369 said:
This is the 3,6,9 equilateral triangle I uncovered in 2016
Please note that personal research is off limits for discussion here at PF.

Meru369 said:
This is the 3,6,9 equilateral triangle I uncovered in 2016
I can share a rock-paper-scissors right triangle that I discovered last year, if that would help. :wink:

PeterDonis said:
Please note that personal research is off limits for discussion here at PF.
Spoilsport...

• Haha
Likes phinds and Meru369
Thread paused for a bit while the other Mentors consider thread banning me for my rock-paper-scissors theory...

• Haha
Likes phinds
I think that everything has been said. Please, @Meru369 reconsider our terms and policies. Your triangle looks a bit like numerology. I know, this would be in the tradition of Pythagoras, but we prefer Archimedes at PF.

This thread will remain closed.

Likes topsquark and Meru369

What is "Dr 3,6,9."?

"Dr 3,6,9." is a phrase that refers to the Law of Three, Six, and Nine, which was popularized by inventor and scientist Nikola Tesla. It is a theory that states that the numbers 3, 6, and 9 hold a special significance in the universe and are the key to understanding the secrets of energy, frequency, and vibration.

Who is Nikola Tesla?

Nikola Tesla was a Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, and physicist who is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system. He is also known for his numerous inventions and discoveries in the field of electromagnetism and wireless communication.

What is the significance of the numbers 3, 6, and 9 in the Law of Three, Six, and Nine?

According to the Law of Three, Six, and Nine, the numbers 3, 6, and 9 are the key to understanding the universe. Tesla believed that these numbers represent the fundamental forces of the universe - vibration, frequency, and energy. He also believed that by understanding and harnessing these numbers, one could unlock unlimited power and potential.

Is there scientific evidence to support the Law of Three, Six, and Nine?

There is no scientific evidence to support the Law of Three, Six, and Nine as a universal law. However, some scientists and researchers have studied the significance of these numbers in various fields, such as mathematics, physics, and spirituality. While there is no concrete evidence to prove the validity of this theory, many believe that there is some truth to it.

How can the Law of Three, Six, and Nine be applied in everyday life?

The Law of Three, Six, and Nine can be applied in various ways in everyday life, such as in the fields of technology, design, and spirituality. For example, some people use these numbers to create harmonic and balanced designs, while others use them to enhance their meditation and spiritual practices. Additionally, some people believe that by understanding the significance of these numbers, one can improve their overall well-being and tap into their full potential.