Drawing Graphs from Pictures: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to convert a picture into a graph, you can use a graphing software or program such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, or Adobe Illustrator. Any picture that displays visual data, including photographs, charts, diagrams, and hand-drawn sketches, can be turned into a graph. Most graphing programs allow you to edit and customize your graph, such as changing the type, adding or removing data points, and adjusting labels and colors. Basic computer skills may be needed, but these programs have user-friendly interfaces. Finally, a graph created from a picture can be used in research or publications as long as proper citation and accuracy are maintained.
Ahmad Hossain
How to draw the graph from the picture. I solved 50% my self like grade Xcut-off point but I do not understand the graph below

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
q

Attachments

• qqq3.jpg
    qqq3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 304
  • qqq1.jpg
    qqq1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

1. How do I convert a picture into a graph?

To convert a picture into a graph, you will need to use a graphing software or program. There are many options available, such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, and Adobe Illustrator. These programs allow you to import an image and then use tools to plot data points and create a graph.

2. What type of pictures can be turned into graphs?

Any picture that contains visual data can be turned into a graph. This can include photographs, charts, diagrams, and even hand-drawn sketches. As long as the picture displays data in a clear and organized manner, it can be converted into a graph.

3. Can I edit the graph once it is created?

Yes, most graphing programs allow you to edit and customize your graph. You can change the type of graph, add or remove data points, adjust the axis labels and scales, and change the colors and fonts. This allows you to create a visually appealing and accurate graph.

4. Do I need to have advanced computer skills to create a graph from a picture?

No, most graphing programs have user-friendly interfaces that make it easy for anyone to create a graph from a picture. However, some basic computer skills may be required, such as importing an image and using the tools to plot data points and customize the graph.

5. Can I use a graph created from a picture in my research or publications?

Yes, as long as you properly cite the source of the picture and any adjustments or modifications made to it. It is important to give credit to the original source to avoid plagiarism. Additionally, you should ensure that the graph accurately represents the data and is not manipulated to support a particular conclusion.