Eletric motor with wind turbine (And in side small generator

In summary, the conversation revolves around a proposal to use wind turbines inside a car to generate energy and charge the car's battery. The idea is to use the wind flowing over the car to spin the turbines and generate electricity. However, it is unclear how this proposal would solve any existing problems or add any significant benefit to current electric cars with solar panels. The thread is locked due to the proposal being seen as a perpetual motion machine.
OnLy-_-1
Hello all my friends...! This is my first discusion about this type of discusion , so let make long short story i read people from 2009 want to find way how to use wind in car producion or self use... I was thinking let me try to find way to get solution on that problem so after long thinking , i find perfect way but now we will discuse its that in Practise usefull... i was thinking Electro motor 85kw (from tesla one Ac what consume 1000 amp 300 w) why its perfect on way with batery and motor can fit on L1 or (DN-One Project)... so Car Modification on Interior to be a bit up for 10 to 15 cm. So this type if turbines are not only air flow , they have Comlex Sistem what will control flow on air (to don't broke wind generators propeller) in side will have that kind of generators so that generators suply batery with energy + of roof solar I am thinking that will be on long way search on natural progress and own car regeneration on energy so if you ask me how much can produse energy ? I can say near 65kw with Both sistems so want to open discusion let talk so i want to hear opinions :) before i go in university to offer it

add my skype only-_-1

Engineering news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF;
It is unclear what problem you are trying to solve with this proposal.
There are already cars run on electric batteries and motors - including some which have solar panels ... what role would the wind turbine play in all this?

Is the idea to use the wind flowing over the car as it goes to run a turbine to charge the car's battery?

Simon Bridge said:
Welcome to PF;
It is unclear what problem you are trying to solve with this proposal.
There are already cars run on electric batteries and motors - including some which have solar panels ... what role would the wind turbine play in all this?

Is the idea to use the wind flowing over the car as it goes to run a turbine to charge the car's battery?
yes sorry for my bad unclear say... its wind flowing turbine inside have small generators for charge batery what they have each 16w (can be put 14 trubines in one car mesure : from 3 to 5 meter long and from1,80 to 2 wide) and max small generators can be put from 1700 to 1900

The wind to spin the turbines comes from the motor moving the car, which is powered by the batteries, so no new energy can be harvested this way.

Since this is an attempt at a perpetual motion machine, this thread is locked, per PF rules.

1. How does an electric motor with a wind turbine work?

An electric motor with a wind turbine works by converting the kinetic energy of wind into electrical energy. The wind turns the blades of the turbine, which are connected to a rotor in the motor. This rotation generates electricity which can then be used to power various devices.

2. What is the purpose of the small generator in this system?

The small generator in this system acts as a backup power source. In situations where there is not enough wind to generate electricity, the generator can be used to provide power to the motor and keep the system running.

3. Can an electric motor with a wind turbine be used to power a home?

Yes, an electric motor with a wind turbine can be used to power a home. However, the amount of electricity generated will depend on factors such as wind speed, turbine size, and energy consumption of the home.

4. What are the advantages of using an electric motor with a wind turbine?

One of the main advantages of this system is that it is a renewable source of energy. Wind is a natural resource that is constantly available, making it a sustainable option for powering devices. Additionally, it produces no emissions and has low operating costs.

5. Are there any limitations to using an electric motor with a wind turbine?

One limitation is that the system is dependent on wind speed. If there is not enough wind, the system may not generate enough electricity. Additionally, wind turbines can be expensive to install and maintain, making it less accessible for some individuals or communities.