Evidence of Fluid Dynamic principle

In summary, evidence of the fluid dynamic principle can be observed in various phenomena such as the flow of liquids and gases, the behavior of particles in a fluid, and the dynamics of waves and currents. This principle states that fluids move and behave in a predictable manner based on the forces and pressures acting upon them. It is a fundamental concept in physics and is widely applied in fields such as engineering, meteorology, and biology. The study and understanding of fluid dynamics have led to numerous innovations and advancements in technology, making it a crucial aspect of our daily lives.
ShellScot
How did you find PF?
Google search
My background is in fluid dynamics. Controlling high velocity fluids via atmospheric and offset dynamics.

I have put some evidences together, for discussing a new working principle theory. These simple experiments, along with known experiments found on YouTube, come to be a very interesting conclusion.

Involving water pressures in a still setting. Layers have been seen and dyed "blue." Showing layers stacking by side angled "lines" look. Is actually layers..

There is more evidence that needs to be gone through, professionally..

So, am i at the right forum..?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome:!

Are you at the right forum? I'm afraid you are not. We only discuss existing theories as they are taught at universities, and new result after they have been published in a peer-reviewed journal. You may ask specific questions, but we are unable to discuss or even assess new theories.