Exploring Chemistry: A Young Student's Journey Towards a Future in Science

In summary, "Exploring Chemistry: A Young Student's Journey Towards a Future in Science" follows a young student's journey as they learn about the fundamentals of chemistry and how it impacts the world around them. Through hands-on experiments and engaging activities, the student gains a deeper understanding of the chemical reactions that occur in everyday life and discovers the endless possibilities of a future in science. This book serves as an inspiring and informative guide for any young reader interested in pursuing a career in chemistry.
dcybroz
How did you find PF?
After posting a chemical question on stack overflow it was shortly closed.
so I started looking up some chemistry forums and I found this site.
8th-grade science student. I want to major in 9th-grade chemistry.
I currently live in Pakistan.
Perpetually interested and always ready for books, cats, knowledge, and cats

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums! :smile:

Likes dcybroz
berkeman said:
Welcome to PhysicsForums! :smile:
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. If you are interested in a particular field at such a relatively young age, you are likely to do better at it than someone who gets interested later in life, so keep up the interest.

Likes berkeman
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum. If you are interested in a particular field at such a relatively young age, you are likely to do better at it than someone who gets interested later in life, so keep up the interest.
Thank you. Yes, I do have a very big interest in chemistry but as I said I don't know where to start. So right now I am trying to learn some of the basic formulas such as calculating atomic mass using Avogadro's number and since I know my fair share of maths this isn't hard at all.