Exploring Gravity and The Big Bang: A Layman's Guide

• Thread starter hayes19889
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Gravity and The Big Bang: A Layman's Guide is a comprehensive overview of the fundamental concepts of gravity and the Big Bang theory. It explains how gravity affects the universe and how it played a crucial role in the formation of the universe as we know it today. The article also delves into the complexities of the Big Bang theory and its evidence, making it an accessible guide for those without a strong background in science. Overall, it provides a clear and concise understanding of these fundamental concepts that have shaped our understanding of the universe.
hayes19889
hi I am new and not very well educated so my spelling might not be up 2 much. if you could keep thing simpe for me that would be good. So no big equations if you don't mind. I am looking at the production of gravity and The Big Bang and just wanted some people that could awnser my questions. Many Thanks

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Have a look in the technical physics forums for threads marked with a "B" prefix. That means they are at the "Basic" or high-school level. That will be a good place for you to start. Also have a look in the Insights Blog area of the PF. There are many great articles in there that may help.

you see what I am thinking about isn't basic stuff like containment of quantun paricales inside a magnetic field how do the react coz i know they follow the magnetic wave

yea but i will check them forums out as i missed al of that in school. Thank you