Exploring the Physics of Fantasy Worlds: A Curious Scientist's Question

• Thread starter Corn Paradise
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the physics of fantasy worlds allows us to understand and apply the laws of physics in a fictional context. Although these worlds may have different physical laws, we can still apply real-world physics to them. It challenges our understanding of physics and expands our knowledge of the universe. This study also has practical applications in various fields and can benefit society by promoting creativity and scientific literacy.
Corn Paradise
How did you find PF?
The internet
I would like to ask a question about physics homework inside me on the physics forum, and I would like to ask for help from everyone who is familiar with physics.
I would like to ask you a question about fantasy science, which mainly examines phenomena in games, comics, novels, etc. using physics formulas, but please be gentle.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Likes Corn Paradise
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Corn Paradise said:
I would like to ask a question about physics homework
Schoolwork type questions go in the Homework Help area of PF. Please be sure to fill out the Template that you are provided there, and show the Relevant Equations and do your best to work on the problem. As long as you show your best efforts, you will get good help there.

Corn Paradise said:
I would like to ask you a question about fantasy science, which mainly examines phenomena in games, comics, novels, etc. using physics formulas
That sounds like it would fit best in the Science Fiction area of PF. Enjoy! :smile:

• Informative
Likes Corn Paradise and dlgoff
berkeman said:
Welcome to PF. :笑顔:Schoolwork type questions go in the Homework Help area of PF. Please be sure to fill out the Template that you are provided there, and show the Relevant Equations and do your best to work on the problem. As long as you show your best efforts, you will get good help there.That sounds like it would fit best in the Science Fiction area of PF. Enjoy! :笑顔:
Thank you so much!

Likes berkeman
Thank you for your careful guidance.

I enjoy this place.

Likes berkeman
fresh_42 said:
Hello and :ようこそ: !

Have fun and stay curious!
Thank you so much!