Feynman diagram for bound particle output

In summary, the conversation discusses the formation of Feynman diagrams from a differential equation model of particle interaction, specifically in cases where incoming particles are not bound and outgoing particles are bound. The individual also expresses interest in finding literature on this topic and requests a bibliography. Additionally, the concept of A-level or graduate level is brought up and it is questioned whether the individual has done any calculations with Feynman diagrams.
JonAce73
TL;DR Summary
Feynman diagram for bound particle output
I am interested on how Feynman diagram is formed from a differential equation model of particle interaction wherein the incoming particles are not bound (e.g., separated neutron, proton and electron) and one or more of the outgoing particles are bound (e.g., hydrogen atom). However, I had never found any literature that deal with my topic of interest. I would highly appreciate if anyone can provide me with a bibliography of a paper on this topic.

Physics news on Phys.org
A-level means "graduate level". Are you sure that's what you want? From the question, I think it's not likely you have done any calculations with Feynman diagrams. Have you? If so, which ones?

Likes vanhees71

What is a Feynman diagram for bound particle output?

A Feynman diagram for bound particle output is a graphical representation of the interactions between particles in a bound state. It shows the exchange of virtual particles between the bound particles, which allows for a better understanding of the underlying physical processes.

How is a Feynman diagram for bound particle output constructed?

A Feynman diagram for bound particle output is constructed by representing the particles involved as lines and the interactions between them as vertices. The direction of the lines and the type of interaction at each vertex are determined by the underlying physical theory being studied.

What is the significance of a Feynman diagram for bound particle output?

A Feynman diagram for bound particle output is significant because it allows for the visualization of complex interactions between particles in a bound state. It also provides a way to calculate the probability of a particular interaction occurring.

What are the limitations of using Feynman diagrams for bound particle output?

One limitation of using Feynman diagrams for bound particle output is that they only represent the leading order of a particular interaction. Higher order interactions can be more complex and may require multiple diagrams to fully represent them. Additionally, Feynman diagrams do not take into account the effects of quantum fluctuations and can only provide an approximation of the actual physical process.

How are Feynman diagrams for bound particle output used in particle physics research?

Feynman diagrams for bound particle output are used extensively in particle physics research as a tool for understanding and predicting the behavior of particles. They are also used in calculations for particle interactions and in the development of new theories and models.