Finally some Quebec City pictures

• Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pictures
In summary, Jason has just updated his website and it looks much nicer. He also plans on coming back to Quebec City next summer.
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Ok, these pictures aren't the greatest. I did not take them with my camera. I took them with my cellphone as I did not have my camera for the first week.

I set them all up on one web page so that pop-ups are minimized and that I won't have to keep track of them on a site like imageshack or something.

The pictures have a little brief caption.

http://www.quebeccity.8m.com

I will be adding new pictures with my camera that are much much nicer. And I will enhance the looks of the site. It was quick just so people can see some pictures.

Note: Does anyone know how to turn off the touch pad on laptops? I have a mouse and the touch pad is very annoying when I type! Thank you. :smile:

ENJOY!

Physics news on Phys.org
Nice pictures, looks almost like europe.

As cities go that one looks nice, and you seem to have some form of entertainment near by.

Yeah, it's very beautiful city. I'm glad I'm here for the 400th anniversary.

I have some really nice pictures coming too.

These pictures are beautiful!

Jason, that is a great pictorial journal of your move. I love the architecture and you are so lucky to be able to walk to everything.

Your girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous!

You lucky dog! :approve:

I lived in Quebec until I was 8 or so and I don't remember any of that...

Wow, she's hot! (The city, I mean... I'd never refer to someone else's spouse like that... :uhh:) Awesome stonework.
If you have a real computer, just go to System Preferences>Hardware>Keyboard and Mouse>Trackpad. At the bottom, there's a checkbox for Ignore Trackpad When Mouse is Present. I have no idea what you'd do if you have a Windows-burner.

Great photos. Looks like a fun place to live for the summer.

I grew up less than 200 miles south of there, and it's a beautiful city - at least the old part of town is. If you make lots of friends, you'll have to go back for Winter Carnival, Jason. It's a good time.

Evo said:
Jason, that is a great pictorial journal of your move. I love the architecture and you are so lucky to be able to walk to everything.

Your girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous!

You lucky dog! :approve:

Yes, she's very pretty! :smile:

turbo-1 said:
I grew up less than 200 miles south of there, and it's a beautiful city - at least the old part of town is. If you make lots of friends, you'll have to go back for Winter Carnival, Jason. It's a good time.

Yeah, I definitely plan on coming to Quebec regularly from now on. I came here in December, April, and then May for the summer.

Hopefully, I'm here for the carnival next year. :biggrin:

I have just updated my site. I have a new address and the layout is much nicer! No banners too!

www.stupidbobby.8m.com

I added 20 pictures on top of the last one. I'll be adding lots through summer and from now on.

Enjoy! :smile:

JasonRox said:
Ok, these pictures aren't the greatest. I did not take them with my camera. I took them with my cellphone as I did not have my camera for the first week.

I set them all up on one web page so that pop-ups are minimized and that I won't have to keep track of them on a site like imageshack or something.

The pictures have a little brief caption.

http://www.quebeccity.8m.com

I will be adding new pictures with my camera that are much much nicer. And I will enhance the looks of the site. It was quick just so people can see some pictures.

Note: Does anyone know how to turn off the touch pad on laptops? I have a mouse and the touch pad is very annoying when I type! Thank you. :smile:

ENJOY!

Nice pictures.

I grew up in Quebec city and I am still spending part of the year there (when I am off teaching duties) including this summer. If I can help in some way let me know.

Patrick

Today, I'm returning to Ontario. I will most likely return next summer. (Well, I'm suppose to come back in 3 weeks.)

My french has definitely improved. Most people can no longer recognize whether I'm english or not. :smile:

1. What is the significance of "Finally some Quebec City pictures"?

"Finally some Quebec City pictures" is a phrase commonly used by people who have been waiting to see recent photos of Quebec City. It implies that there has been a lack of recent pictures of the city, and the person is excited to finally see some.

2. Where can I find the "Finally some Quebec City pictures"?

There are many places where you can find "Finally some Quebec City pictures", including social media platforms like Instagram, photography websites, and travel blogs. You can also do a simple internet search to find the most recent photos of Quebec City.

3. Who takes the "Finally some Quebec City pictures"?

The "Finally some Quebec City pictures" are taken by various photographers, both professional and amateur, who have visited and explored Quebec City. They could be locals or tourists who want to capture the city's beauty and share it with others.

4. Why are "Finally some Quebec City pictures" important?

"Finally some Quebec City pictures" are important because they allow people to see the city's current state and how it has changed over time. They also serve as a way to promote and showcase the city's attractions and culture, which can attract more visitors and boost tourism.

5. Are the "Finally some Quebec City pictures" edited or altered in any way?

It depends on the photographer and their style. Some may choose to edit their photos to enhance colors or remove imperfections, while others may prefer to keep the pictures as natural as possible. It is always important to check the photographer's caption or description to see if any editing has been done.