Getting books off the internet

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for a new link to download R. Shankar's QM book. The other person advises against asking for copyrighted material and suggests checking out a tutorial session for free quantum mechanic tutorials. They also provide a link to the physicsforums website and suggest looking under "Math & Science Learning Materials" for tutorials. Another helpful link is provided as well. The conversation ends with the original person thanking the other for the links.
sai2020
see this thread
physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=142736

The link there id dead. Can someone give me a new link? I'd like to have R. Shankar's QM book too..

Please help..

Physics news on Phys.org
If you're asking, like in that thread, for someone to give you a link to where you can download copyrighted material for free, then that discussion is not permitted here.

You may check out our tutorial session, where we have loads of free quantum mechanic tutorials.

Um could you give me the link. I'm new

Related to Getting books off the internet

1. How can I access books on the internet?

There are several ways to access books on the internet. You can visit online bookstores, use library websites, or search for free e-books on websites such as Project Gutenberg. You can also download e-reader apps on your devices to access digital books.

2. Are all books available on the internet?

No, not all books are available on the internet. Some books may not have digital versions, or the author or publisher may not have made them available online. Additionally, copyright laws may restrict some books from being distributed online.

3. Can I download books for free on the internet?

There are some websites that offer free e-books for download, but it is important to ensure that the books are legally available for free. Downloading copyrighted material without permission is illegal. It is best to use reputable sources for free e-books.

4. How can I make sure the book I downloaded is safe?

When downloading books from the internet, it is important to be cautious and make sure the source is trustworthy. Look for websites that have good reviews and ratings, and check for any signs of malware or viruses. It is also recommended to have antivirus software installed on your device.

5. Can I read books offline after downloading them from the internet?

Yes, if you have downloaded the book onto your device, you can read it offline. Many e-reader apps also have an option to download books for offline reading. However, if you are accessing books through a website or online library, you may need an internet connection to read them.