Good C programming introduction on Coursera, starts Feb 5

In summary, the "Good C programming introduction" course on Coursera is a 4-week course starting on February 5th, suitable for beginners with no prior experience in programming. There are no prerequisites, but some basic computer knowledge is recommended. A certificate of completion will be awarded upon successfully finishing all assignments and quizzes. Course materials will be available for a limited time after the course ends, but no further feedback or assignments will be accepted.
harborsparrow
Gold Member
If you're looking to get a serious but entertaining introduction to computer programming, I wholeheartedly recommend Anne, Andrew, and Genevieve's course, "Programming Fundamentals".

https://www.coursera.org/learn/programming-fundamentals

I know one of the instructors from my days at Penn, and it has great reviews.

Likes sysprog
Technology news on Phys.org
PF does not normally want ad hoc references to online sources - coursera site is fine, and courses are free. It is just the ad hoc nature that we are not completely comfortable with.

Replaced in Programming.

Related to Good C programming introduction on Coursera, starts Feb 5

1. What is the duration of the "Good C programming introduction" course on Coursera?

The "Good C programming introduction" course on Coursera is scheduled to start on February 5th and will last for approximately 4 weeks.

2. Is this course suitable for beginners in programming?

Yes, this course is designed for beginners who have no prior experience in programming. It will provide a solid foundation in C programming language.

3. Are there any prerequisites for enrolling in this course?

No, there are no prerequisites for this course. However, some prior knowledge of basic computer concepts and familiarity with using a computer is recommended.

4. Will I receive a certificate upon completing this course?

Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion from Coursera once you successfully finish all the required assignments and quizzes in the course.

5. Can I access the course materials after the course has ended?

Yes, you will have access to the course materials for a limited time after the course has ended. However, you will not be able to submit assignments or receive feedback from the instructors after the course has ended.