Graphing vectors with a calculator or apple computer

In summary, to input a vector into your calculator or apple computer, you can use the "vector" or "list" function, or the "vector" or "array" notation. Both devices allow you to graph multiple vectors at once, using the appropriate functions or notation. To change the scale of the graph for vector plotting, you can adjust the window settings on a calculator or the axis settings on an apple computer. Additionally, both devices allow you to add labels or annotations to your vector graph using specific functions or tools. While there is no specific software considered the best for graphing vectors, it is recommended to research and compare different options to find the best fit for your needs.
casanova2528
why is it so difficult to graph a 3 dimensional vector on any bloody calculator? I can't even seem to find the right format to graph a x-y-z vector on my new imac grapher software.

does anybody know how to graph a vector on a cartesian coordinate system using a texas instrument calculator or on the apple grapher software?

Mathematics news on Phys.org
do you just mean the line from the origin to the coordinate the vector points to?

Related to Graphing vectors with a calculator or apple computer

1. How do I input vectors into my calculator or apple computer?

To input a vector into your calculator or apple computer, you will need to use the appropriate function or notation for your specific device. Some common methods include using the "vector" or "list" function on a calculator, or using the "vector" or "array" notation on an apple computer.

2. Can I graph multiple vectors at once?

Yes, you can graph multiple vectors at once on both a calculator and an apple computer. On a calculator, you can use the "vectors" or "lists" function to input multiple vectors, while on an apple computer, you can use the "arrays" or "vectors" notation to input multiple vectors.

3. How do I change the scale of the graph for vector plotting?

To change the scale of the graph for vector plotting, you will need to use the appropriate function or setting for your specific device. On a calculator, you can adjust the window settings to change the scale, while on an apple computer, you can adjust the axis settings within the graphing program.

4. Can I add labels or annotations to my vector graph?

Yes, you can add labels or annotations to your vector graph on both a calculator and an apple computer. On a calculator, you can use the "label" or "annotation" function, while on an apple computer, you can use the "text" or "label" tool within the graphing program.

5. Is there a specific calculator or apple computer software that is best for graphing vectors?

There is no specific calculator or apple computer software that is considered the best for graphing vectors. However, there are certain calculators and software programs that are specifically designed for graphing and may have more advanced features for vector plotting. It is recommended to research and compare different options to find the best fit for your needs.