Have you explored the world of photography at DeviantART?

• Thread starter theJorge551
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Photography
In summary, there is a wonderful site for posting photography called DeviantArt. It has a lot of photos and art, and is considered one of the best sites for photo art. Another site that is used by the speaker is Fine art America, where they have a profile under the name "quantummodulus". However, they cannot provide a direct link as it may seem commercial.
theJorge551
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know about a wonderful site for posting your photography, and I've been using it for a few months now. The feedback I'm receiving from my new hobby is wonderful and constructive, I implore everyone who shares a passion for photography to check it out, maybe even make an account!

Website in general: http://www.deviantart.com/

My profile: http://quantummodulus.deviantart.com/

Enjoy :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org

DeviantArt is one of my favs for many months now. It's a great site with many, really many photos and many GREAT art, that's the most important thing, because you can find so much trash in the net. But you are right, this is one of the best sites dealing with photoart :)

I've been using Fine art America. If you know my name you can find my profile. I can't link though, that would seem commercial

1. What is the purpose of "Photography at DeviantART"?

Photography at DeviantART is a community within the larger DeviantART website that focuses specifically on photography as an art form. It allows photographers of all levels to showcase their work, connect with other photographers, and participate in contests and challenges.

2. How can I share my photography on DeviantART?

You can share your photography on DeviantART by creating a free account and uploading your photos to your gallery. You can also join groups within the Photography community to share your work with a larger audience.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines for submitting photography on DeviantART?

Yes, DeviantART has a set of submission guidelines that all members must follow. These guidelines include restrictions on explicit content, copyright infringement, and spamming. It is important to read and follow these guidelines to ensure a positive experience for all members of the community.

4. Can I sell my photography on DeviantART?

Yes, DeviantART has a print shop feature that allows members to sell their photography as prints, canvases, and other products. However, there are certain requirements and guidelines that must be followed in order to sell your work on the site.

5. How can I improve my photography skills through DeviantART?

There are various ways to improve your photography skills on DeviantART. You can participate in challenges and contests, join critique groups to receive feedback on your work, and connect with other photographers for tips and advice. You can also browse through the galleries of other photographers to see their techniques and styles.