Hey guys, this is my theory of blackholes and how new parallel universes

In summary: It's a really hard thing to do, and it's not something that most people are ever able to do. So, again, good for you for thinking about this stuff, but don't get your hopes up.In summary, Aiden's theory about black holes is that they go to a central point, and all the points converge to a parallel universe. He also believes that when the mass of one universe contracts and goes through a black hole, it gets projected into a new universe. Unfortunately, this theory does not have any physical evidence to support it.
aidantrembath
my theory of black holes, and the start of the universe,
ok ,all black holes go to central point of mass, all the central points of all the black holes combine to converge to a parallel universe, which takes the mass from our universe, to start the "big bang", when enough mass has been forced through the black holes of singularity,
this process with then trigger a big bang in a parallel universe.
so to consolidate, when the mass of one unverse, contracts, and travels through a black hole, it gets projected into a new "Parallel" unverse.
i have devised this theory of string theory by Dr. stephen Hawkin.
so guys, what do you think?
cheers,
aidan (aged 16)

Space news on Phys.org
A pretty good theory for a 16 yr old.

When I was 16 all I thought about was boobs.

Now at age 23, Its about half thinking about boobs, half thinking about science.

Good job kid, seriously. Keep up on that stuff. If you haven't seen it, check out the movie "the elegant universe" i have it. has to do with string theory and such...awesome stuff.

Hi Aiden. I don't know that your theory makes any physical sense, but I agree with LebLlama that it's good for you to be thinking about this stuff at such an early age. In addition to Elegant Universe, there's a book by Dr. Lisa Randall called "Warped Passages" which might be of interest to you. It actually deals with other dimensions and how they might actually be rolled up into the fundamental particles which make up our universe.

Hi Aidan, welcome to PF!

Unfortunately for this particular discussion, PF has a general rule of not discussing personal theories or speculations about physics. We had to put this rule in place because we were getting overrun with cranks and crackpots. We think it's great for people to get interested in science, but we think it's better for people to steer that interest into learning more about what is already known and what scientists are actually working on at the edges of science, rather than start off by inventing their own theories.

It takes a lot of study to get to the point where you can come up that is (a) genuinely new and (b) has a snowball's chance in hell of being correct. Even Real Scientists who seriously propose new theories turn out to be wrong most of the time.

1. What is a black hole?

A black hole is a region in space where the gravitational pull is so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape from it. This occurs when a massive star dies and its core collapses, creating a point of infinite density and zero volume.

2. How do black holes form?

Black holes form when a massive star runs out of fuel and undergoes a supernova explosion. The core of the star then collapses under its own gravity, creating a singularity, which is the point of infinite density at the center of a black hole.

3. What is a singularity?

A singularity is a point of infinite density and zero volume. It is the center of a black hole, where the gravitational pull is so strong that it distorts space and time.

4. Can anything escape from a black hole?

No, nothing can escape from a black hole once it has passed the event horizon, which is the point of no return. However, some particles may be able to escape through Hawking radiation, but this process is extremely slow.

5. What is the theory of parallel universes?

The theory of parallel universes suggests that there may be multiple universes existing alongside our own. These universes may have different physical laws and could potentially contain different versions of ourselves and our world.